Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

network marketing ideas

Options
  • 29-11-2010 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I am looking for a product which would be sucessful in network marketing.Any ideas of products or where i could source such products?I do not have a very big budget so something within reason. Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

"I don't have a very big budget" is not going to cut it I'm afraid.

The single biggest reason that NWM companies don't survive these days is simply that they are under capitalised.

In order for your business to get the traction it needs, you're going to need a few "heavy hitters" in the field. These guys will more than likely want to do a deal that will see them earn the equivalent of what they get with their current company, and it would be up to you to pay them until such time as their monthly commissions had reached that level (or an agreed period of time).

As for products? In the main, health & wellness and beauty products are amongst the big ones in the business. What's important to mention here is that in most cases the company develops and manufactures it's own product. There are a few exceptions but in the main, somebody developed a product and took it to market through NWM as opposed to looking at the business model and then trying to fit something into it.

Guys who can put together a great compensation plan are charging tens (if not hundreds) of thousands to devise a plan that is attractive to top earners in the industry, because without the heavy hitters at the front of the business, there's little chance of success. And with them, you'll need massive resources to keep up with demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 johntoc

I love everything about network marketing/mlm but it's really frowned upon because of it's so close to a pyramid scheme. But definitely it's the way to go if you don't have the investment yourself. Let me know if you get started would love to see what you come up with.

Advertisement