Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Want to buy genuine leather basketball in dublin

Options
  • 29-11-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I've got to buy a leather basketball for a friend. I've been to chain sports shops but all they seem to sell is cheap synthetic basketballs.

Can anybody recommend a sports shop in the dublin area that sell genuine leather basketballs? and the general price range for one?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

the basketball ass. out in tallagh, they have them, also they are discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

You can also buy them online from the association, this is the official (FIBA & European) game ball (leather):
    http://www.basketballireland.ie/store/view_item.jsp?id=111

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

If there is any games in the national basketball arena soon they may have stalls set up in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ah yeah

Cheers for all the help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

if ur at an NBA game and the ball goes into the crowd, are you allowed keep it?
    (like in baseball, hurling, soccer, etc)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

conno16 wrote: »

I've seen this a few times but the Yanks just seem to throw it back straight away. I was thinking if it comes near me, I'm keeping it. Now I might change my mind when security comes and threatens to throw me out.......but until them, it's mine! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

conno16 wrote: »

:confused:
    You're not allowed keep the ball in soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ye I was wondering that can you keep the ball if it goes into the crowd?

Advertisement