Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Day at RCSI

• 29-11-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭

Just a quick question do you need to register before hand for the open day or can you turn up on the day

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

You have to register as they don't have enough space to house everyone if people just show up as far as I know. Thats why they limit the amount of people alowed in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭grinds

I turned up at one of these a few years ago... didn't register.. but probably no harm just incase.. im sure there is a link on there website..

After an intro. lecture the speaker asked for questions... The questions were ridiculous..

"How much do you earn in your first year?"
    "Would you advise taking a course in latin to get an advantage in learning anatomy?"
    "What are the canteen facilities like?"

Made me think that some sort of a screening interview would be no harm before allowing people into certain courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

I'd definitely register tbh, they didn't let people in without a ticket last year as far as I remember.

RCSI rocks btw :D

Advertisement