Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL Week 11

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭sleepyman

Will needs to relax a bit.I guess he's only 22 though and having a camera thrust on your face the whole team must get annoying.
    Slightly unrelated but does anybody know the music that was being played when they showed the clip of each contestant saying how they were finding it difficult, missing their family etc.
    It was on ''You're fired!'' towards the end.
    I think Newstalk used it on their World Cup daily programme during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

This show has just lost major appeal after the loss of Barry. Not the strongest buch of candidates left. Niamh probably has it wrapped up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

sleepyman wrote: »
    Will needs to relax a bit.I guess he's only 22 though and having a camera thrust on your face the whole team must get annoying.
    Slightly unrelated but does anybody know the music that was being played when they showed the clip of each contestant saying how they were finding it difficult, missing their family etc.
    It was on ''You're fired!'' towards the end.
    I think Newstalk used it on their World Cup daily programme during the summer.

Intro- The xx

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Hah. Barry just dropped an F bomb on Ray Foley :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

If I remember correctly,from the previous task, Bill was fiercely critical of Jamie and Ciara for being at loggerheads with eachother and not focusing on the task in hand.He implied it cost them the victory.
    This week, he criticised Michelle for not confronting Barry when she believed he was in the wrong, which she did for the sake of getting things done and winning the task.
    What does he want? Confrontation or no confrontation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

Deeco wrote: »
    he's the reason the country is in the state it's in now

what a clown couldn't run a business would end of like roys car lot

imagine your ceo turning up with the haircut and jacket he has on tonight on your fired ......

i would wet myself

Didn't say he was a business opportunist............

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SATC

im confused, why i give a toss i dont know but if caesar was his wifes name, he took it on marraige, he left his wife, lived with girlfriend debbie ashdown of that plastic surgery family who was in the audience with him on anton savages show??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 johnnysexsmith

Mod Edit: Spoilers removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Johnnysexsmith some of us watch the program for the surprise every week. We don't want any clues or spoilers!!!!

I'm reporting your post
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

johnnysexsmith banned for 3 weeks.
    Spoilers not allowed - please read the sticky thread at the top of the forum.

• Advertisement

Cheers Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

Aaaaaagh!!! Got that bloody spoiler to my e-mail account!! Thank alot Johnny. Mod how do I turn off that E-mail notification?

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

stevejr wrote: »
    Aaaaaagh!!! Got that bloody spoiler to my e-mail account!! Thank alot Johnny. Mod how do I turn off that E-mail notification?

At the top of the screen, click "Thread Tools", and "Unfollow Thread" on the menu that appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LouiseMcNa

If Bill Cullen mentions he is looking for Warriors again tonight I will pull my hair out. No offence but how does he think a Sales Rep in a suit is a Warrior. Fair enough a modern day warrior may not wear a suit of armour or leather - but doubt he wears a suit and sells people to death. Modern day warriors are not Ronaldo or some soccer player rolling on the ground at the site of blood. They are the likes of Shefflin playing with a torn ACL, O'Driscoll playing on with a fractured cheekbone. O'Connell, even Stringer taking down 20 stone plus men. So Bill just cause you think a sales rep is de business - Sales is not were you find warriors - you may get talked to death by some annoying ****e - that it.....
    Michelle won't win cause she cries, think Panos purely cause he wants someone to do his computer side of things. Nothing to do with pure ability. If so Barry or Niamh would win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

but bardy was a wardier

Saila wrote: »
    but bardy was a wardier

Nah. He was a waffel-lur. Bill doesn't like a waffel-lur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

amdublin wrote: »
    Nah. He was a waffel-lur. Bill doesn't like a waffel-lur.

Or a Spoofer

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Or a Spoofer

A spewf-fur in Bill speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LouiseMcNa

Jaysuus, he tru de buke at both dem.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jools_452

Got into the show late (as in few weeks ago) n was pretty unimpressed at talent (or lack therof) on the show..were the better candidates who got fired? sooooooo dont wnat michelle to win!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Does anyone else find yer one Niamh a bit depressing? She has zero personality (which I find highly bizarre) and she seems to be low in energy/lacking presence.

I found the answers to her interview questions really bland as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭positron

I am have to disagree to the above. I am not sure if I understand what people mean by 'lacks personality' when they speak about someone like Niamh. I thought she came across very honest and as we all know it's easy to be very confident when you are not bullsh*tting or making up stories to impress interviewers. Her answers were spontaneous and not pretentious. I thought she was very good indeed, and if a person can do that in critical interviews, that just shows how comfortable they are in their own skin.

Being confident and honest about self, and being confident in own values and ambitions - and stating that in their own polite way - imho, that's strong personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

positron wrote: »
    I am have to disagree to the above. I am not sure if I understand what people mean by 'lacks personality' when they speak about someone like Niamh. I thought she came across very honest and as we all know it's easy to be very confident when you are not bullsh*tting or making up stories to impress interviewers. Her answers were spontaneous and not pretentious. I thought she was very good indeed, and if a person can do that in critical interviews, that just shows how comfortable they are in their own skin.

Being confident and honest about self, and being confident in own values and ambitions - and stating that in their own polite way - imho, that's strong personality.

Bland would be a word i got about Niamh and wouldnt trust her with my back ever.:D
    Will and one of the other guys came across as most genuine and nice out of the whole lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Does anyone else find yer one Niamh a bit depressing? She has zero personality (which I find highly bizarre) and she seems to be low in energy/lacking presence.

I found the answers to her interview questions really bland as well.

Bore you to death type,and all the time sense of she thinks she is better than everyone else lol Just she is lacking in connection with anything i find human emotion missing :D

Advertisement