Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL Week 11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Brian didn't like Barry one bit at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Barry "Caesar" Hunt..... Living proof of the hideous remains of the Celtic Tiger.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

donfers wrote: »
    She played the teary-eyed diva role very well, she's a manipulative cow who's on the show to be famous,expect her to fulfill her dream of appearing on the cover of nuts magazine by the end of next year

True, that quizzical look along with the astonished smile through the tears makes me puke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

"Do you know what the definition of what a babe is?" Go look it up and you'll never say it again
    stepbar wrote: »
    A Pig maybe?

That could be what he meant but that's not what's in the dictionary, and that was a cute baby pig from a film. Typical Cullen making it up as he went along.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Barry got royally shafted IMO, I wouldn't trust Michelle as far as I could throw her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I love how the fact they are all having a laugh about his harassment on the spin-off show. Bunch of dopes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

jesus christ.....has the world gone mad?

fair enough it's not appropriate but people are blowing out what he simply used as a term of affection completely out or proportion

a sexual harrassment suit-I am so fcuking pissed off with the way everyone but white men can blame their own inadequacies or failure on some kind of victimisation of their colour/sex/nationality etc

She played the teary-eyed diva role very well, she's a manipulative cow who's on the show to be famous,expect her to fulfill her dream of appearing on the cover of nuts magazine by the end of next year

I've never seen such a hatchet-job done in the boardroom and it's nothing short of disgraceful, they treated him like a schoolboy being called to the principals office for pulling a girl's hair, and cullen calls himself a serious businessman, he's just another patsy for the increasing political correctness and pandering to anyone but the white man for fear of causing offense mentality so prevalent in the mainstream media

the three stooges at the top table should be ashamed themselves for their lack of spine and insight

Ok then, who's over-reacting now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

jesus christ.....has the world gone mad?

fair enough it's not appropriate but people are blowing out what he simply used as a term of affection completely out or proportion

a sexual harrassment suit-I am so fcuking pissed off with the way everyone but white men can blame their own inadequacies or failure on some kind of victimisation of their colour/sex/nationality etc

I've never seen such a hatchet-job done in the boardroom and it's nothing short of disgraceful, they treated him like a schoolboy being called to the principals office for pulling a girl's hair, and cullen calls himself a serious businessman, he's just another patsy for the increasing political correctness and pandering to anyone but the white man for fear of causing offense mentality so prevalent in the mainstream media

the three stooges at the top table should be ashamed themselves for their lack of spine and insight

Absolutely spot on. Joke shop of a programme. Michlle is weak and used the tear excuse AGAIN

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

efb wrote: »
    Donfers, you cant speak to anyone the way Bardy did, it was shocking.

lol

i'll say what I like to who I like and thankfully so will Barry, intent is everything despite the fact the liberal fascists are looking to get their knickers in a twist over every perceived slight so they can justify their existence, i've a message for them, fight the fights worth fighting rather than nit-picking over every little thing which serves to make your cause nothing more than a hatchet job on a puppy

incidentally barry said "can you pass me some glasses babes" to michelle when they were alone together setting up the event, that's fine by me, it's inappropriate in a corporate environment or at a formal event but in a private personal situation it's grand and anyone who thinks otherwise is a hypersensitive, paranoid, delusional and possibly unhinged in my view

If you found that comment shocking then you're the type or person who would probably seek an 18 classification for a bosco dvd boxset, get over yourself and focus on the real issues and find offense when it's really there

barry was the better candidate but bill wimped out as he was afraid to look like a bully by getting rid of the poor crying little diva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

Whos the australian guy??

I remember him having his own show on rte ages ago, for about a week and a half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

stepbar wrote: »
    Barry "Caesar" Hunt..... Living proof of the hideous remains of the Celtic Tiger.....:rolleyes:

Ha ha totally agree, if it wasn't his middle name from birth, imagine what a weird meglamaniac 10/11 yo he was to take cearsar as his Confirmation Name. Or he really likes dog food!!

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

stevejr wrote: »
    Ha ha totally agree, if it wasn't his middle name from birth, imagine what a weird meglamaniac 10/11 yo he was to take cearsar as his Confirmation Name. Or he really likes dog food!!

It's his wife's surname, isn't it?

Its his wifes surname

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

He looks a state, wannabe Peter Andre.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

lol

incidentally barry said "can you pass me some glasses babes" to michelle when they were alone together setting up the event, that's fine by me, it's inappropriate in a corporate environment or at a formal event but in a private personal situation it's grand and anyone who thinks otherwise is a hypersensitive, paranoid, delusional and possibly unhinged in my view

They weren't setting up, they were in the middle of the presentation. Not professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Resi12 wrote: »
    He looks a state, wannabe Peter Andre.

Why would anybody want to be Peter Andre?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭joannaman

Barry tried the "you know me Bill" defence again this week and finally it didn't work. I think he knew his days were numbered and he shaved his face as smooth as a baby's arse and gave himself a kiddish hairstyle in the hope that Bill would look at him and regard him fondly as a little street urchin stealing a penny apple for his ma! Barry was an arrogant tosser, who was really disrespectful in general. Plus he has the same habit as Will, not listening to the questions being asked of him and endlessly talking in ****e cliches. I was really hoping that Bill or Michelle would have said to him tonight that "flaffing" isn't even a word, wft are ya talking about Barry? Ignorant muthaphucker!!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    They weren't setting up, they were in the middle of the presentation. Not professional.

Thats not what hes saying at all, he said it was ok when he said it to her alone but not ok when they were in front of the customers

Ian_K wrote: »
    Its his wifes surname

My apologies, i must have missed that episode/explanation. But he can't be too sexist if he takes the OH's surname, that's weird in itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Only two more wks of anton :( not sure i'll cope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

He is insane!!!!

I am watching him feeling up Caroline & Ciara.....

I'm very uncomfortable watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭joannaman

He's wearing his little drummer boy jacket again. Can he not buy a new one, the knack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 D Boyo

I have to say i can't complete that show, the one person i did not want to win will win. It was disgusting the way she behaved ffs babe? babe? wtf i mean the way Cullen took him to task over that was very very hard. Barry maybe he was aggressive we don't know he may have been out of order even but you would think he shot her the way she acted. And then Brian fluffing away about things in the back round worried about her. This Michelle will win now but i hope she crawls back under the rock she came from i do believe she is in it from the fame.

Edit : The touching of the girls knees is not a wise move and he is probably an neddy but i still think she is a bad egg.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 245 ✭✭montane

Not following the Apprentice but this prlck comes across as a snake. Doesn't want to say anything straight, but comes out with snide, condescending comments like "Ah Will, he is what he is", etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

Jaysus guys. what's with the Barry-bashing? He's a lovable rogue and this has been the best You're Fired yet IMHO - loving the DCU woman - surprisingly funny for an academic

He is insane!!!!

he's one of life's opportunists, would think his OH kicked his ass for that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

He is insane!!!!

feeling up?

He had his hands on their knees, this is typical of the cry wolf hysteria of certain groups

there was a case in the news the other day, a guy was on a business-trip and he walked into a woman colleague's hotel room naked, the lady said she was shocked/violated and the guy got the sack......it turned out he had a sleep-walking condition and he went to the court and won millions a few weeks ago. I was delighted about this as it'll teach the drama queens, attention-seekers and feminazis to think twice before coming out with hysterical allegations

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

4429_1112833657919_1139232267_30486445_5389588_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Deeco

he's one of life's opportunists, would think his OH kicked his ass for that!

he's the reason the country is in the state it's in now

what a clown couldn't run a business would end of like roys car lot

imagine your ceo turning up with the haircut and jacket he has on tonight on your fired ......

i would wet myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

feeling up?

He had his hands on their knees, this is typical of the cry wolf hysteria of certain groups

there was a case in the news the other day, a guy was on a business-trip and he walked into a woman colleague's hotel room naked, the lady said she was shocked/violated and the guy got the sack......it turned out he had a sleep-walking condition and he went to the court and won millions a few weeks ago. I was delighted about this as it'll teach the drama queens, attention-seekers and feminazis to think twice before coming out with hysterical allegations

What are you saying? Was he asleep when he had his hands on their legs?

Advertisement