Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Kingfisher

Options
  • 29-11-2010 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how much is it to use the gym on a pay as you go basis and also the hours(heard non-members could only go within certain hours), if any this is available.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I'll check later on Foxx if I'm in, but it's pretty expensive from what I can remember.

They have reasonable enough student membership. You might not have to buy a full year either. Can't remember prices, sorry, I'll post them up if I'm down there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Foxx92 wrote: »
    Just wondering how much is it to use the gym on a pay as you go basis and also the hours(heard non-members could only go within certain hours), if any this is available.

Thanks in advance,

i was in the same boat and they quoted me 6 euro, but i could only use it for a maximum of one hour, which is not much good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Last time i was in i heard €13 but i think that was for more then an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Last time i was in i heard €13 but i think that was for more then an hour.

yes its €13 (or it was 2 yrs ago int he Renmore one) and this entitles you to use gym and pool. theres no time limit afaik and i presume you could do a class, the ones that are free to members

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

I'll check later on Foxx if I'm in, but it's pretty expensive from what I can remember.

They have reasonable enough student membership. You might not have to buy a full year either. Can't remember prices, sorry, I'll post them up if I'm down there today.
    I have no intention of joining the gym as I wouldn't get enough use out of it, I'm only going to use the treadmill as running outside in this weather is impossible.
    Thanks for the help anyways

Fuinseog wrote: »
    i was in the same boat and they quoted me 6 euro, but i could only use it for a maximum of one hour, which is not much good.

Checked it out today and It's 5euro for non-member students and 7.50 for gym and swim. Only certain hours aswell like 7-9am and 8.30-9.30pm.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Foxx92 wrote: »
    'm only going to use the treadmill as running outside in this weather is impossible.
    Um, what?

Go to Dangan and run around the track, if it's too slippy then do lengths/laps of the grass pitches.

I will never understand people who use gyms for cardio.

Advertisement