If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harmony 600 remotes * 3

Options
  • 29-11-2010 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Dont know if you stock them - but could you give me a quote for 3 * Harmony 600 remotes delivered to lusk?

Cheers,
    Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mick, the Harmony 600's are not really one that we run with.

We do have the 650 which is £59.95 a piece and delivery of 3 would be £11.99.

Alternatively, check out this Philips remote here :

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=SRT8215/10&slg=en&scy=GB

This remote is brilliant value and I personally would recommend it over the Logitech.

This can update via the web and is so easy to setup and use.

I can do 3 of these with delivery for £147.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭micks_address

only worry id have dave is that the touchscreen would be a bit fiddly for my parents to work.. are they in stock at the phillips shop in dublin? might try and drop in for a demo..

cheers,
    mick
    Hi Mick, the Harmony 600's are not really one that we run with.

We do have the 650 which is £59.95 a piece and delivery of 3 would be £11.99.

Alternatively, check out this Philips remote here :

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=SRT8215/10&slg=en&scy=GB

This remote is brilliant value and I personally would recommend it over the Logitech.

This can update via the web and is so easy to setup and use.

I can do 3 of these with delivery for £147.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

only worry id have dave is that the touchscreen would be a bit fiddly for my parents to work.. are they in stock at the phillips shop in dublin? might try and drop in for a demo..

cheers,
    mick

Mick,

yep they are available from stock in The Philips Shop - I use (2 of) it's slightly bigger brother the SRT9320 myself and it's brilliant - faultless and the rechargable battery life is eternal!!

The Guys in the Philips Shop actually have them on a Boardie special at the moment & can do three at just €149.97..

Apologies again for the delay in our rply and give me a shout if we can assist,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.