Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Mapviewer?

• 29-11-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Broadband Mapviewer, is this gone?

http://mapviewer.broadband.gov.ie/
    Under Construction

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

If you are the Web site administrator and feel you have received this message in error, please see "Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Content" in IIS Help.
    To access IIS Help

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
       2. In the Open text box, type inetmgr. IIS Manager appears.
       3. From the Help menu, click Help Topics.
       4. Click Internet Information Services.

Is there anything similar out there? I need to start looking at what the options are so it would be good to know what's on the table so to speak.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That site hasn't been maintained since before the Government even referred to 3G as broadband. I don't believe anyone cares enough any more to keep an up to date map.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

jor el wrote: »
    That site hasn't been maintained since before the Government even referred to 3G as broadband. I don't believe anyone cares enough any more to keep an up to date map.

Is there any other way of finding out what is good in a specific area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There's a new sticky at the top of the forum. Other than that, leg work and Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Cheers for that !! ;)

Advertisement