Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best Xbox 360 Deals

• 30-11-2010 3:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been looking around the internet but can't seem to find too much on the subject, so I'm wondering if you lads can help me out.

Basically, I want to know the best deals at the minute for buying a new Xbox 360. I'm sure there's a few good deals about coming up to Christmas but the Gamestop and Xtravision websites aren't much help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

smyths are doin a 4gb xbox slim 2 controls and 1 new game for €210 for the 250gb is 300-350

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

kevin-46 wrote: »
    smyths are doin a 4gb xbox slim 2 controls and 1 new game for €210 for the 250gb is 300-350

the 250gb is 250 in argos.
    you get kinect and all with it for the price you just gave.

go for the 250gb anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Dunnes 175e for 4gb slim360 and amazon.co.uk always best deals

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

kevin-46 wrote: »

250 is €250 in Smyths. With Kinect it's €350 or with a second controller and a game chosen from Tiger Woods 11, Fifa 11, Medal Of Honour, Sims 3, NFS Hot Pursuit and one or two others for €285

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I knew i shoulda waited till christmas to get the xbox!

but its all good woulda been bored without it last few months

Advertisement