Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wii softmod

Options
  • 30-11-2010 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

i have a wii with 4.1e i soft modded it the other day for a friend i have mario and other games they work.
    And wii resort wont work??`
    i used neogramma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

run pimp my wii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

From the charter:
    DO NOT DISCUSS HOW TO RUN PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE ILLEGALLY - THIS INCLUDES LOADERS/FLASH CARDS/MODIFIED CODE ETC

For now I'm going to assume for some reason your trying to run original discs, please be aware we can't discuss anything otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

y its modding doh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

modding and piracy are two different things

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

But first provide access to second so is some kind piracy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Massy & Kevin, I quoted a part of the charter that expressly stated discussion on backup loaders isn't permitted. The last time I checked, NeoGamma was a backup loader, but seeing as it has USB loading functionalities I've allowed this thread to continue...for now. If either of you have a problem with that, feel free to pm me, don't question my moderation on thread, thank you.

Advertisement