Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant ufos around the sun

Options
  • 30-11-2010 7:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Looks like this has been going on for the last while at least, since nasa got that sun scope thing up and running.

Some of them look to be bigger than the earth, and even jupiter.

Too many links, dont know what to link. Just google or youtube 'giant ufos sun'. Just thought id dump it up here and see what people have to say about it.

Maybe they were always there and we can only see em now cause of the nasa videos, who knows. Might also be somthing to do with that pluto ufo thread post recently.

Heres a recent one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V2QR5hVEpE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Looks like black spots and gaps in the flares coupled with a lame conspiracy theorist with tin foil on his head to me-sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Some of them look to be bigger than the earth, and even jupiter.

Considering the sun accounts for 99.86% of the solar systems total mass, talking about these spots on a large astronomical scale isn't really impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_flare
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_activity

There's too many logical explanations.

-Nigel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

Sykk wrote: »
    Considering the sun accounts for 99.86% of the solar systems total mass, talking about these spots on a large astronomical scale isn't really impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_flare
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_activity

There's too many logical explanations.

-Nigel

Wa? thats what i said pretty much, the sun is huge so anything next to it that shows in a far back photo has to be pretty big itself.

Solar flares dont mean perfectly spherical balls that have reflections on them. If it was a flare, wouldnt it look like a flare for like, a few seconds or more and then go away? Thats just lame.

I agree with you that it could be sun activity. A load of f**king massive things in orbit around the sun. Thats some serious activity!

This scottish guys gives a pretty good analysis of it, he zooms in close aswell where you can see them very clearly. Flare my arse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-KLBkjyCA&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Its a fly on the scope...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

stopped watching after it said it happened on the 22rd of November. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭dublin_daveyboy

Im suprised nobody has said its chinese laterns,very suprised:D
    i thaught when i watched the vid it looks like debris from the sun but its hard to say.

sorry double post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

thebhoy wrote: »
    stopped watching after it said it happened on the 22rd of November. :rolleyes:

There's something probably very obvious that I'm missing here, but could you explain?

Think he's taking the piss because in the vid yer man has 22rd of november instead of it being 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I saw that but I assumed it would be something more interesting here in the astronomy forum! :mad:

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I saw that but I assumed it would be something more interesting here in the astronomy forum! :mad:

Think thats what he meant unless im missing something aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Chinese lanterns...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No wonder its cold, they are blocking the heat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

The only thing more depressing than calling what look like rocks being shot
    out of the sun spacecrafts is the comments section in that video in the OP
    with people talking about "space towns".

I've got to say them things look amazing & I'm really curious to know what
    they are but "OPEN YOUR HEARTS" in a video purporting UFO's as if it's
    aliens harvesting the sun just ruins everything about this for me. This
    tinfoil hat crap really bleeds the enjoyment out of interesting things & I'm
    so tired of this utter lunacy :mad:

NUTZZ wrote: »
    was just taking the piss

here's another quote from youtube
    As said these are interdiamensional..things change greatly in other frequency's..and as they are existing between the 2 vibrations the sun to them is not hot, just an energy giver...they control the temp by the vibration they exist on..moving in and out to suit their needs.

kind of plausible, i guess, would probably be a good story for a science fiction novel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

The only thing more depressing than calling what look like rocks being shot
    out of the sun spacecrafts is the comments section in that video in the OP
    with people talking about "space towns".

I've got to say them things look amazing & I'm really curious to know what
    they are but "OPEN YOUR HEARTS" in a video purporting UFO's as if it's
    aliens harvesting the sun just ruins everything about this for me. This
    tinfoil hat crap really bleeds the enjoyment out of interesting things & I'm
    so tired of this utter lunacy :mad:

+1
    I'd agree with that. Would prefer logical thinking, even wild outrageous logical thinking around the possibilities but to automatically assume little green men are flying around the sun just flippin' stinks !

Anyway, my own wild theory is that they're "seeds" (good, bad, failing or successful) being created by the sun and spun off into the universe to become suns eventually themselves - once they've reached far outside it's own parent sun from whence it came, it then begins the process of planting itself and creating life around it with the hope that from all that come from the sun, one at least will become a successful sun in it's own right and spawn seeds of it's own eventually.

There's a quick thought provoking theory anyway, one without little green men...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Wa? thats what i said pretty much, the sun is huge so anything next to it that shows in a far back photo has to be pretty big itself.

Solar flares dont mean perfectly spherical balls that have reflections on them. If it was a flare, wouldnt it look like a flare for like, a few seconds or more and then go away? Thats just lame.

I agree with you that it could be sun activity. A load of f**king massive things in orbit around the sun. Thats some serious activity!

This scottish guys gives a pretty good analysis of it, he zooms in close aswell where you can see them very clearly. Flare my arse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-KLBkjyCA&feature=related
    A solar flare doesn't last a few seconds- on average they are a few times the width of the earth- this is a nutjob conspiracy vid you put up on an astronomy forum man!:rolleyes:

Vulcanoids

A more probable explanation maybe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement