Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC broadband down D11

Options
  • 30-11-2010 9:49am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having UPC broadband problems in Dublin 11???

Please say yes, please, please, please

i cant face dealing with UPC :mad:

Comments

Does the page just go to the UPC page all the time no matter what? There were problems in D6 yesterday if so, but they cleared up after a few hours.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

its not connecting at all but getting the "unable to find page" message and when you got to the system it is discounted but the tv is working, so there is signal coming into the house

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

All good here, Close to Autobahn.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

In D11, just about.

Had to give mine a reboot this morning as I got the same. Did you try a reboot?

Shut down computer
    unplug router
    unplug modem (if separate)
    Leave off for 30 seconds.

Power on your modem
    Wait until modem is completely restarted before the next step. This may take more than two minutes.
    Power on your router. Wait until router completely restarts. This also can take more than two minutes.

Start up computer
    Hopefully: Profit.

^^^^^^

yes, we done all that. the boy used work for a broadband company, we done all the checks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mine keeps dropping out at random times of the day, but I'm in Dublin 15.

thanks, had to put a call in to UPC, they dont have an engineer until monday

how am i going to live without the weather forum until then :(

Advertisement