Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good car mechanic in maynooth village?

Options
  • 30-11-2010 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

hi
    does anyone know a good car mechanic in maynooth village?
    the car heating has broken :-(
    what a problem to have in this weather

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Niall Levey out on the Moyglare Road is excellent. PM me if you want his mobile number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I used the Mechanics across the way from Manor Mills on Mill Street a few times, always found them great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭hopalong_ie

Hi,

Had a similar problem, heat exchanged was full of gunk if that's a word. Used MTech Services out in Ardclough. Collected the car at no charge and dropped back to me, apparently that's standard service as you wouldn't be able to find them otherwise its so remote out there but none the less a happy customer and saved me a drive. PM me if you want the details, wouldn't fancy being out in that without heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I used the Mechanics across the way from Manor Mills on Mill Street a few times, always found them great.

Gone now unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Curlz24

RE Auto are in Maynooth.
    Never failed me yet,Always excellent prices and never had so much as one issue with work carried out.
    Really good guys.

PM if you want their number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

got hold of azure automative lee waterson from celbridge. nice guy came and fixed by car at my place. was reasonable too

Advertisement