Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Pools on the Northside

• 30-11-2010 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on Swimming Pools in the Northside for toddlers.

We've tried the Aquatic centre a few times, but it was a bit too hectic for young fella's liking. Older boys and girls were splashing too much. Also, i found it very cold there. He spent most of the time shivering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Use the Portmarnock Sports and Leisure myself. Bring the 3 kids and it only cost €14 for a family pass (non-members). Not too crowded (usually go to the 1pm on Sat afternoons), though can be a bit chilly at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Finglas swimming pool or Ballymun do be quiet during the day and both are new and modern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bill2673

thanks for this guys, finglas/ ballymun a bit handier for me......do these have shallow pools suitable for two year olds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Don't think so, the Navan Road swimming pool does have a toddler pool though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Alsaa do a parent and toddler class, it's great! You don't have to be a member to go to the class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Can I ask:

I asked in the pool when I was pregnant,what age I could bring baby? They said there was no limit.

But I have been told by others not to bring them till they have all their shots at 6 months, What do you think?

Advertisement