Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PLASMA VS LCD FOR XBOX

• 30-11-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I want to get a new tv for gaming after christmas, my current tv is 32 inchs which seems so small these days. A 40 0r 42 inch tv is what im lookin to invest in but cant decide on a plasma or lcd. Plasmas seem to be cheaper and from what i read have better picture quailty but is image burning still a big deal these days? My current tv is a samsung 32inch lcd i have it over 3 years and its still as good as the day i got it and it gets bout 10 hours of use most days between me and my brother. So im a bit of a samsung fanboy but iv been hearing good things bout lg alot. Any advice or help is welcome. Or anyone with personal experience with a brand and model would be very helpful, thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Already asked and answered in XBOX forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

well to be fair i posted here first and got no reply so posted in the xbox forum, dat alright wit ya serious sam

Advertisement