Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for 2 weeks

Options
  • 30-11-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

So, I move out of my current place and need some place to stay from the 6th December until like the 17th December (won't even be there weekends I'd say).. Budget is like €100 / week give or take, all I need is a bed & bathroom - preferably not shared with many/any, and some place to leave the car nearby..!
    After this period I'm moving back to Waterford, just 2 weeks of college left. Anybody got any ideas?
    Looked on short term lettings on daft but all seemed pretty dingy and not really suited for 2 weeks.. Maybe I'll have to lower expectations!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Id say it will be hard to find some were to rent for 2 weeks could you not ask a friend in college if they had any room at there place.

You best bet is to just suck it up and stay some were dingy as it only 2 weeks it would be a roof over your head after all.

It might help if you also told us were you are looking for a room im going to guess Dublin but i might be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

A hostel seems like your best bet, you'd have to share more than likely but it would suit your budget as well as the time frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I-Shot-Jr wrote: »
    A hostel seems like your best bet, you'd have to share more than likely but it would suit your budget as well as the time frame.

+ 1 Hostel would prob suit the best just make sure they have lockers you can lock to protect your stuff and/or if you can store things with friends. Some do have rooms with en suites which cost more then dorms but less then a hotel and if your not staying weekends you might be able to swing the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Dublin, yep -found some B&B's in which the cost is grand, thanks lads!

Advertisement