Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool tickets

Options
  • 30-11-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering is there a travel agency in Waterford where I could buy Liverpool tickets?? Having awful trouble trying to get them :(

Or even better if there was someone who I could buy them directly from??

I'm looking for 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

• Registered Users Posts: 32 richers86

Hi,

Just wondering is there a travel agency in Waterford where I could buy Liverpool tickets?? Having awful trouble trying to get them :(

Or even better if there was someone who I could buy them directly from??

I'm looking for 2.

What game you looking at? Might be able to help as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

Any Anfield game would be good but I am having such trouble getting tickets I will look at away games aswell, after Xmas hopefully as it will be a Christmas present. I have been told that the Everton v Liverpool or the Chelsea v Liverpool game would be very good games to get? BUT if that is being too ambitous then I will look at less high profile games.

I have tried using the link from Haddockman and have got my 'fanclub' number but it only allows me order one ticket per game.
    I could do the obvious which would be to set up to accounts and get two tickets that way but there is no garauntee that the seats will be together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I have no problems getting multiple tickets form the site.

Tickets for away games are like gold dust and are generally only made available to season ticket holders. The same goes for games against the top 5 teams in the league.

Any Anfield game would be good but I am having such trouble getting tickets I will look at away games aswell, after Xmas hopefully as it will be a Christmas present. I have been told that the Everton v Liverpool or the Chelsea v Liverpool game would be very good games to get? BUT if that is being too ambitous then I will look at less high profile games.

I have tried using the link from Haddockman and have got my 'fanclub' number but it only allows me order one ticket per game.
    I could do the obvious which would be to set up to accounts and get two tickets that way but there is no garauntee that the seats will be together?

Oh so you have bought a member's card then ya? The Everton game might be possible to get a ticket and Blackburn is the only away game coming up that you are likely to get an away ticket. Chelsea away, not a hope I'm afraid.

If you have bought a member's card and want to link it to mine to get seats together I'd be more than happy to help out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

richers86 wrote: »
    Oh so you have bought a member's card then ya? The Everton game might be possible to get a ticket and Blackburn is the only away game coming up that you are likely to get an away ticket. Chelsea away, not a hope I'm afraid.

If you have bought a member's card and want to link it to mine to get seats together I'd be more than happy to help out.

Thanks for the offer .... i haven't bought the membership, I signed up for the fancard, I seem to have got this sorted now and have got access to tickets now .... however there are only 2 matches available to me now, Liverpoolv Utrecht and Liverpool v Fulham matches ....

I think I will giv at another week or so before I go and purchase membership for it ..after all the membership wont be much use to me after Xmas

Richers86. .... I may be coming back and taking you up on that offer

Thanks for the offer .... i haven't bought the membership, I signed up for the fancard, I seem to have got this sorted now and have got access to tickets now .... however there are only 2 matches available to me now, Liverpoolv Utrecht and Liverpool v Fulham matches ....

I think I will giv at another week or so before I go and purchase membership for it ..after all the membership wont be much use to me after Xmas

Richers86. .... I may be coming back and taking you up on that offer

No worries. Those two games you mentioned there are available to anyone as they have dropped down to general sale. For priority on good seats and big matches you need the 'All Red' card. Being honest with you though I think evey game at Anfield this season has dropped to general sale so it's not as difficult to get tickets as it was, say 3 seasons ago.

Advertisement