Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA Basketball

Options
  • 30-11-2010 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Just thought I'd start a thread for college basketball. I enjoy watching this more than the NBA mainly because of the gritty defence and the cinderella stories come March (Butler last year?). Just wondering if anyone else follows it and who you guys follow. I'm a Notre Dame man myself. Think they can make some noise ths year but its hard to look past those Blue Devils

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Yeah, college basketball is pretty cool. See the documentary on Duke in preseason on ESPN a few weeks ago? Interesting stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I've been getting into it more and more these years but I think it's more for following certain players and being interested in seeing how their games will translate into the NBA rather then following a team. For example I can't wait to watch as much Harrison Barnes and Perry Jones games as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Flancrest

Yeah i can' wait to see Barnes light up this year but i can't see North Carolina doing much this year they're too young. Roy Williams needs to start recruiting some solid 4 year players instead of loads of 1 and done big names.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Been watching it for the last few years as well, since getting NASN and now ESPN America.

I follow Texas and while its looking like being a struggle-our guard play is pretty poor and as a result the offence struggles like no mans business-defensivly we are doing well.

The season is shaping up to be very interesting though with Duke and Kansas starting very impressivly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Flancrest

Anyone see selbys debut the other night. He looks like the real deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement