Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noble Map Pack

Options
  • 30-11-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

People excited?
    They're up now (but the playlist isn't yet), and must say, they look amazing.
    Bungie truly have some of the best environment artists around.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

how big is the download?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

328.6 MB

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

played them earlier on this evening,,,seem abit meh to me espicaly tempest,,likes the jet pack one tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

:o
    Love Tempest.

Even put together a nice story about a game I had on Breakpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Had about 7 games on them lastnight, and they're all a bit meh. Tempest probably my favourite of the lot.

All i want is guardian :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

maximoose wrote: »
    Had about 7 games on them lastnight, and they're all a bit meh. Tempest probably my favourite of the lot.

All i want is guardian :(

A man after my own heart. Seeing as they remade blood gulch (albeit within forge world) maybe they (bingie) or 343 will bring out a remake of it in a later map pack? However, i've played a few customers on a fan-made remake and it doesn't really work unless you turn off all AA's...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Just got these earlier but aint played them yet....what playlists use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I think it's the same system as halo 3 at the moment. All playlist have the maps in them, but the maps will only appear as a choice if all player in that lobby have the maps. There's also the noble map pack playlist which only has those 3 new maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I think it's the same system as halo 3 at the moment. All playlist have the maps in them, but the maps will only appear as a choice if all player in that lobby have the maps. There's also the noble map pack playlist which only has those 3 new maps.

Thanks...I always thought only certain maps appeared in certain playlists in Halo 3...i.e you never got Valhalla in Rumble Pit.

Advertisement