Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber Smoker BBQ

Options
  • 30-11-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I just thought someone here might be able to help me with this....

Im looking to purchase a Weber Smokey Mountain BBQ

http://www.wowbbq.co.uk/products/Weber_Barbecues/17/721001.html

but I cant seem to find anyone that stocks it or will ship it to Ireland. (I emailed customer service at the website above but they dont seem to want to reply to me so I think its a no-go).

Any thoughts?? It would be seriously appreciated!

Thanks
    W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

FWIW, barbecuing on a standard Weber:

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Here you go pal - free delivery in ireland, it aint cheap though!

http://www.hillmount.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=321

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭WhatWillBee

Thanks so much! Thats like manna from heaven!

Yeh theyre not cheap but its gonna be a present for the bro who loves his cooking so I think it will be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Hey Whatwillbee!

Did you end up getting this in the end? Had a chance to try it out yey? am thinkin of pickin one up now, was hoping they'd have some sort of sale on, but no sign of a discount on the site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭WhatWillBee

Hey Luke,

I got it, but I ended up getting it from www.gardenandleisure.com...

http://www.gardenandleisure.com/products/weber_smokey_mountain_cooker_47cm_.html

It was reduced price but they charge for delivery to Ireland so tbh it evened out in the end anyway.

My brother LOVED it, Im the best sister in the world because of it haha despite the snow hes been trying it out, he said it takes a bit of getting used to but hes practically an expert now and cant wait till the weather warms up. Was definitely worth the money I paid because I think its gonna get a ton of use.

I cant recommend it highly enough, its a real novelty and wow factor to it too, coz it looks so unusual. Let me know how you get on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GubMan

Query re. a weber that won't fire!

I have a 6 year old Weber Genesis Silver 2 burner barbecue that has provided excellent service over the past 5 summers. Looking at the current models, it looks like a Weber Spirit E210 Open Cart in appearance, the model names must have changed.

It’s not lighting now however and I cannot hear gas going into the front or rear venturi tubes. Normally when you turn on the gas, you can hear it. The cylinder is full and I’ve tried alternate cylinders also so it’s not that.

We experienced very low temperatures last winter for a short period. This must have damaged the unit as we got to -17 here at one point in December.

What damage might have been caused and how can I fix this?

Any information greatly appreciated as it’s a great set that has served us well!

Advertisement