Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC in Carlow reliable? Eircom to UPC

• 30-11-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, My contract is finished with Eircom and eventhough we have been with them for ages the speed is just really really annoyingly slow, and after we got upgraded to NGB 8mb the speed is worse than when we were on 7mb!!Plus theres a good deal on with boards.ie;)

I've been hearing mix things about UPC ,so im not sure.I'm in Carlow.
    And if i decide to leave eircom.
    I want to get the 30mb bb with phone only.
    Does UPC do all the cancellation for me? or how should i go about it? Last time we switch to BT for broadband YEARS
    ago that sales person did all the job. Thanks guys!

oh and so many people here have problems with their modem...is it easy to sort it out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

UPC in Carlow is very good-they've been busy upgrading the network and anyone I know up there that has it is happy.They should take care of porting your number,best to ring them to make sure it goes smoothly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anyone know what UPC is like in the Bagenalstown area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

UPC in carlow town is very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 limer10

there only a mmds service in bagnelstown. which is a dish like skys service. no broadband or phone

Advertisement