Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a code review done

Options
  • 30-11-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

I've gotten very interested in web development and application design over the last few months and I've managed to build myself a fairly functional web application.

However, since I basically have only 4 months of programming experience (plus some C++ from back in college which I absolutely hated!), I'm certain my code is massively inefficient and full of security flaws, and just generally does stuff ar$eways.

I'm interested in learning more about programming in general but I think that getting tutored on my application specifically would be far more interesting than being thought through abstract lessons.

I'm wondering if I might be able to get a hands-on code review done or some sort of tutoring from someone who is a programming genius.

How would I go about doing this? Are there people here who might be interested in doing something like this?

Or in general, where do I go now that I've passed the point of having to reference the beginner php book every 10 mins? :)

Comments

Advertisement