Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone from waterford needed

• 30-11-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Is anyone from the waterford section any good with websites? please contact me for further information;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yes. But expand please, as this is a discussion forum and not a noticeboard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

Sully wrote: »
    Yes. But expand please, as this is a discussion forum and not a noticeboard. :)
    Hi, im looking for someone locally to get involved with creating a website but will need to work closly with me on it. Just thought to keep things local

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

satpaul wrote: »
    Hi, im looking for someone locally to get involved with creating a website but will need to work closly with me on it. Just thought to keep things local

Voluntary or paying? For an organization, business etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Plenty of people here would be willing to help, but we'd need clarification on the purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

Voluntary or paying? For an organization, business etc?
    It's a bit of both, but myself and another guy are willing to pay someone for their time of course, so were just looking for someone that can put a page or two together for us, thats it

• Advertisement

satpaul wrote: »
    It's a bit of both, but myself and another guy are willing to pay someone for their time of course, so were just looking for someone that can put a page or two together for us, thats it

Ill happily help out if you provide me with more info, just send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭ThelotusKid

Ill happily help out if you provide me with more info, just send me a PM.

*Licks Lips*

Advertisement