Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for "Genie Head Massager" in Dublin city centre

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

mambo wrote: »
    Anyone know where in Dublin city centre I can buy a "Genie Head Massager" (or similar product), like this one:
    http://gstore.ie/products/Lifestyle_and_Home/The_Genie_Head_Massager.html
    377.jpg

I know I can buy it online, but would prefer to pick it up in town, if possible.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

Hamleys out in Dundrum usually stock them, not exactly CC, but the only place I can think of seeing them before!!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mother Duck

There's a shop on Grafton Street (opposite Brown Thomas, near McDonalds) that just opened for the season to do a load of clearance products, and they have a fair quantity of these head massagers upstairs...

Also, the Guineys on Talbot St that has the kitchenware downstairs had a load of them a few months ago. They were going for €1.50 in Guineys. I'd say it wouldn't be too much difference in that Grafton St shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Ya can get one in Argos. It might not be the exact same as the one you posted but not too unlike it.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Thanks for the leads... will check em out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I was looking for these a while ago and I can tell you that The Back Shop on Exchequer Street has them. They were in the window!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

Failing that, I got one on ebay a few months ago. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

There's a shop on Grafton Street (opposite Brown Thomas, near McDonalds) that just opened for the season to do a load of clearance products, and they have a fair quantity of these head massagers upstairs...

Got one there last night, €3. Thanks for the tips.

Advertisement