Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hpi baja 5b

Options
  • 30-11-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

hi all i am new to this site am just looking on imfo on the hpi baja rc models are they worth the money and are they a good product i am looking at one from england from rcpitstop for 850 euro delivered any of ye ever use them thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

The Baja has a big following here and elsewhere. If you search this forum you'll find a couple of lads running them (Gorey area IIRC). I know there are a number of Baja specific forums elsewhere as well, I suggest you Google "HPI Baja forum" or the like, there will be plenty of good info, you just need to read, read, read,....

Personally I find them too big and expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Tiernan85

Hey Peter, have a 5b ss myself. Love it and have a tough time going back to some of my other rc's. They are expensive though, only cause they are bloody addictive and there are so many awesome aftermarket bits for them lol. I think another fella already told you, but pop on over to baja-forum.co.uk. There's a group of us Irish fellas on there we have our own little section for bashes and things too, would love you to join and we can help you in sorting one out to make sure you get a good deal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Tiernan85 wrote: »
    Hey Peter, have a 5b ss myself. Love it and have a tough time going back to some of my other rc's. They are expensive though, only cause they are bloody addictive and there are so many awesome aftermarket bits for them lol. I think another fella already told you, but pop on over to baja-forum.co.uk. There's a group of us Irish fellas on there we have our own little section for bashes and things too, would love you to join and we can help you in sorting one out to make sure you get a good deal ;)
    hi ya i am on that form as peter bermingham me baja arived on friday one word wow the coolest thing i have bought in awhile got it from rcpitstop sure ill talk to ya on baja form thanks for your help

Advertisement