Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get a particular skateboard.

Options
  • 30-11-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyknow know where I cna order this tyoe of skateboard.

http://catalog.elementskateboards.com/skateboards/view/1394/TheWoody-Complete

Its just a bit shorter at the end and I was told they're more suitable to different terrains compared to others.

I found that kind of one quite easier to use when ever I go out but no website that delivers too Ireland seems to make em.

Any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Go in to Touchwood in Cork city, Nicky might be able to sort you out. They often have cruiser-shaped decks

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Hi Seloth

we stock element and I check our stock sheets, and unfortunately this particular board is not on it. They do have available these:

the screamer complete €160
    image_2939_385_345.jpg

shovel nose complete €160
    image_2940_385_345.jpg

there are 2 other cruisers not on their site but on the lists: Bam and Brent Delphi cruisers, : €140 each.

get in touch with us if you need any more help

G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Yeah I was menaing to pop in there last week but I didnt have the time.

And hey dude where are ye located cause they seem pretty good.Its not so much element boards I was looking at but the style of board in particular.

They seem pretty much the kind I'm looking for alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

up in Gorey. Dont worry, we ship internationally anyway so getting a board to cork is no problem ;)

get in touch through the shop if you need any more info

Advertisement