Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

places to get phones unlocked in donegal

Options
  • 30-11-2010 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Where could i get my new mobile phone unlocked in donegal?
    Is there anywhere in letterkenny or near that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

ugni wrote: »
    Where could i get my new mobile phone unlocked in donegal?
    Is there anywhere in letterkenny or near that.

Why'd you buy a New mobile that needs unlocked?

Best way to get a phone unlocked is to go to whoever the phone was bought off as in Meteor / O2/ Vodaphone, i don't know of anyone that unlocks them other than them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ugni

Why'd you buy a New mobile that needs unlocked?

Best way to get a phone unlocked is to go to whoever the phone was bought off as in Meteor / O2/ Vodaphone, i don't know of anyone that unlocks them other than them.

Thanks, Im going travelling after xmas and I want to use a sim from abroad!
    I have tried them but I would need a lot more credit in my phone and I will never have it used by the time I leave to go travelling.

There used to be a man in the courtyard, is he still there?
    Someone told me about someone in Donegal town as well but I cant find it anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Only person i knew to unlock phones in letterkenny was the fella who had the stall outside boots at the Market Square, but its ages since i seen him. Maybe someone from the south of the county could tell ya about Donegal town, sorry i couldn't help more :o

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Vinegar Hill

On the bridge between Lifford & Strabane there is a shop that unlocks them. I do not remember the name but it is well posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

there is a place in the courtyard shopping centre that has a mobile unlock service sign on it. (beside the four lights)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Only person i knew to unlock phones in letterkenny was the fella who had the stall outside boots at the Market Square, but its ages since i seen him. Maybe someone from the south of the county could tell ya about Donegal town, sorry i couldn't help more :o

There also used to be a shop further down the main street on the left had side if your walking towards the old town.

Not sure if either are still about my self.
    ugni wrote: »
    Thanks, Im going travelling after xmas and I want to use a sim from abroad!
    I have tried them but I would need a lot more credit in my phone and I will never have it used by the time I leave to go travelling.

There used to be a man in the courtyard, is he still there?
    Someone told me about someone in Donegal town as well but I cant find it anywhere.

Only shop I can think of is on Quay Street, although I think he may have closed down, not certain on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Alpha communications on Quay Street, used to have a bloke that did it, he'd come one day a week an collect ones for cracking, and drop of the ones he'd done.
    They have since moved to Bundoran; don't know if they still offer this service. You'd have to phone to find out.

Advertisement