Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is there a "Taste It" club on Carry Out site ?

Options
  • 30-11-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

I thought Tipple Tattle won the task. Why do carryout have a club called Taste It on their site - http://carryout.ie :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Maybe they preferred that name and just used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

It looks different to the Tittle Tattle though. It looks more like the losing "Taste It" on the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

Someone asked them on their facebook page and they said they took the best ideas from both.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

If I was Barry and Michelle, Id be feelin pretty miffed then.
    When has a company on The Apprentice ever merged the winning and losing product together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Just had a quick look - it has taken the name, the rewards idea and the ask an expert idea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sherpame

I would be most definitely miffed if I were Michelle or Barry, technically they didn't loose if all their ideas were used??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

sherpame wrote: »
    I would be most definitely miffed if I were Michelle or Barry, technically they didn't loose if all their ideas were used??

Yeah, I agree. The other team had a part of their website where you enter a food and it matches a beer/wine for it. I can't find that on it. Is it there?

Advertisement