Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jackets for dog

Options
  • 30-11-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi guys

just wondering does anyone know where you can get little coats/jumper things for dogs? dont know what you would call them really. novelty clothes for dogs i suppose. i dont recall seeing anything like them in petworld or that.

thanks amy

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

There is/was a place in the Lisbaun estate , row of shops on right after you pass the old IBIS hotel coming from Barry Motors

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Check the 'Absolutely Ridiculous' aisle in your local supermarket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

The new pet shop beside the Eye has a good selection of them. I picked one up for my father's geriatric dog who is really feeling the cold this winter. They had them on offer too!!

Edit: I thought you meant outdoor covers; but they have novelty clothes too; tho I only half looked, as our dogs are too big for stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

Check the 'Absolutely Ridiculous' aisle in your local supermarket.

haha.. i know i know, there not for me. there for a practical joke.a friend asked me to look into it cause she not from galway

• Advertisement

The new pet shop beside the Eye has a good selection of them. I picked one up for my father's geriatric dog who is really feeling the cold this winter. They had them on offer too!!

Edit: I thought you meant outdoor covers; but they have novelty clothes too; tho I only half looked, as our dogs are too big for stuff like that.

thanks for that. i work near there so il have a look. havent been into it yet. ya its a novelty jumper there looking for. i know its daft. im just the messenger. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    There is/was a place in the Lisbaun estate , row of shops on right after you pass the old IBIS hotel coming from Barry Motors

Thats Closed Down now

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭LoopyL

pennys has little santa jackets for small dogs at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Horseware.ie also do jackets for dogs, they're based in Dundalk but have an online shop.

cool thanks very much the replies. i will look into all of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

There's a new pet shop 'Petmania' in Wellpark

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Katie at Bubbles & Barks Dog Groomers in Barna has some as well.

got one in penneys today..2.50euro cheap and cheerful! :)

mods..can you please close this thread now. thanks!

Advertisement