Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agent fees Published

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

2 plums alright. Although not sure why we'd pay agents when we are selling players. Maybe Ilovelamp has a link to this?

Tell you what though, whoever negotiated the sales of Voronin and Dossena deserves the freedom of Liverpool, never mind a fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

2 plums alright. Although not sure why we'd pay agents when we are selling players. Maybe Ilovelamp has a link to this?

You'd pay them if they were helping getting rid of those two clowns in all fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Tell you what though, whoever negotiated the sales of Voronin and Dossena deserves the freedom of Liverpool, never mind a fee.

I think that was reserved for the person that purchased them in the first place.

Anyone ever hear of a guy called Mihaylov? ;)

flahavaj wrote: »
    Mr Alan has asked me to point out that he cannot reply at the moment as he's serving a 6 month ban. He was only joking about Bébé.

That is all.

I predict next year will be Al's year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭SM01

T'was looking like it was going to be an interesting thread to read then the same ol' Man U Vs Liverpool shoite starts up again. Any chance the willy waving one-up-manship could be put to the side for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

Mr Alan has asked me to point out that he cannot reply at the moment as he's serving a 6 month ban. He was only joking about Bébé.

That is all.

This surely can't be true ?

This surely can't be true ?

I know no more than that, its his business other than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mr Alan has sent me a pm to inform me that he is now posting as flahavaj.

And the poster formally known as flahavaj is posting under the name of The Muppet.

The Muppet is posting under the name of Mr Alan, which means no more Muppet.

Kess73 is still Kess73 / ManagerKess / slightly unhinged in a stabby kind of way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

I wonder who I am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I wonder who I am
    Your Julian Assange :pac:

I wonder who I am

Me too, who are you?

Kess73 wrote: »
    Mr Alan has sent me a pm to inform me that he is now posting as flahavaj.

And the poster formally known as flahavaj is posting under the name of The Muppet.

The Muppet is posting under the name of Mr Alan, which means no more Muppet.

Kess73 is still Kess73 / ManagerKess / slightly unhinged in a stabby kind of way.

Rafa Benitez is God.

Read into that what you will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Rafa Benitez is God.

Read into that what you will.

And what about Rafa's weener? Yay or Nay?

Advertisement