Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Halo ODST €12.99

• 30-11-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Its on offer in Argos, its not pre-owned. Is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500002501&langId=-1&productId=1500846543

Halo 3: ODST - Xbox 360 Game. 900/5532

Less Than Half Price - €12.99 was €29.80

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I liked it. At that price it's a steal. Consider it a huge chunk of DLC for Halo 3 so 12.99 would make it extremely good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ts an ok game if you play online and dont already have halo 3 it comes with all of halo 3s multiplayer which for 12.99 is a good deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They have bioshock 2 at the same price I posted it over on the bargain alerts forums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

good game, least fav of the halo's but for that price its a bargain!

+ extra content as mentioned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

+2 multi player dise is worth 50 on its own :) savage to have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Got it pre-owned a few weeks ago in Xtra Vision for €10!

If you don't mind pre-owned games, get to Xtra Vision!

Picked up Assasins Creed 2 for €10 too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SP isn't very good, but it's good for co-op and fantastic for multiplayer, seeing as it's basically Halo3 with all DLC. Timeless classic, not even bettered by Reach. Still go back to revisit levels like Valhalla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Good deal for new game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

very enjoyable game!!
    if you liked the other halos then go for it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I bought it!

I played Halo CE & Halo 2 on the original. This is a bit tricky, or is that just me? (I'm playing on heroic). I'm finding the controls not as intuitive as the other two. And I miss using the fat controller!

Advertisement