Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Talks??

Options
  • 30-11-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭

Currently playing as Tottenham in FM11 and doing well in the early stages of my 1st season...

However, i'm having players complaining about how i'm handling team talks, with van der vaart and defoe whinging about it. Also, they're now unhappy, how do i fix this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Depends on which way you approach them. If I was Spurs I would be expecting them to win the majority of home games. Win the local derby games for the fans, expect to win away to substantially lesser teams but wish them luck away to teams better than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i have my assistant manager do all team talks, you can set it to that in your manager options, works a treat, noone unhappy!!

...well noone unhappy for that reason anyway!!

Advertisement