Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas or Top King boxing gloves?

• 30-11-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I use the Adidas range and find them excellent quality, but i like the styling on the top king gloves, Just wondering has anyone compared them quality wise?

Thanks Leon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

i wouldnt go for either. in my opinion rival are far superior to either. more expensive but u get what u pay for. rivalboxing.eu but i think they are setting up an .ie website in a couple weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Not mad about the adidas ones. I got given a pair of 10oz by a mate who was leaving the country. They don't compare to my twins gloves. Haven't tried on top king gloves, but their other kit is pretty decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

Top King Air velcro are expensive but excellent quality, way better than any of the others. Mauro our boxing coach thinks they're one of the best gloves he's every used :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

Adidas aiba stamped gloves i prefer. the other adidas 10 or 12oz are not great on the knuckles. The stamped ones are snug fit !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Grant and Cleto Reyes are the two top brands in terms of boxing gloves. I have heard great reviews about Rival though and Fairtex aren't in the Grant and Cleto Reyes category but they are probably the closet brand next to those two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Rival Gloves have the best fit by far and are the best quality gloves ive seen in awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Barry SeanScoil

I have a pair of twins about 4 years and their an excellent glove.
    As for the Adidas glove i seen people buy them and they only last about 6 months of daily use. Most of them aren't leather and the stitching and Velcro can little dodgy.
    King are also a good glove and some of their new designs look pretty good.
    In my opinion CLETO REYES are the best of the best, they feel excellent on and they really fit to your hand but at 150euro excluding shipping and taxes their out of my price range.

Advertisement