Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Snow in Tramore tonight? (Tues)

Options
  • 30-11-2010 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Bucketing down in Waterford city :)

Any snow in Tramore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Hell yes! Just had a mad blizzard. Easily a good few inches of snow. I felt like a kid
    standing at the door watching. Most snow I've seen possibly ever! Loved it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

As AndyKeily said, completely white over again, couple of inches. No chance I am taking the car down (and especially back up) all the hills in Tramore - I live right at the top, no way out only down - to get to work tomorrow, so I hope the bus is running. Presumably the main road isn't too bad.

Think I will walk down to Ironbridge as at least you can walk on the grass down past the racecourse, unlike going down the Main Street, which I would imagine is lethal. The bus was only going to the terminus Monday. Ok snow, bored now, go away.:(

Advertisement