Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund on tommy tiernan tickets from ticket master

Options
  • 30-11-2010 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

i have two tickets for tommy in Vicar St this Friday and due to the snow im probably not gonna be able to make it is there anyway of getting a refund or anything like that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

bungler wrote: »
    i have two tickets for tommy in Vicar St this Friday and due to the snow im probably not gonna be able to make it is there anyway of getting a refund or anything like that?

unfortunately once the event goes ahead you won't get any refund
    it would be up to you to organise transport to & from the event, and the organisers have no obligation to comensate you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Unless they cancel the event, you will never get a refund. If you don't think you're going to be able to go, sell them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

I'd like to go! - pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You can try and sell on toutless. I have to go to a gig tonight, people were saying it is highly unlikely for gigs to be cancelled in the music forum.

Loads on sale on toutless for the gig I am heading to. I expect it will be 1/4 full so at least will have a pick of the seats, empty bar & toilets!

Advertisement