Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres all the snow?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

I've seen barely any snow here in North Longford, a little dusting and thats it. -2 now in Granard area.

Any blizzards in Longford yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

You can have some of mine. I can send it up in a truck.
    I think the east coast is getting the worst of it. I have about 6cm of it here but it's slippy on the footpaths when it gets compacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Plenty in offaly,thou no fresh snow. still can send plenty if needed:-P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

"It's beginning to snow again. The flakes, silver and dark, are falling obliquely against the lamplight. It's probably snowing all over the island...

Plenty of snow here now!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aye, got a big blanket of new snow outside the house now, must have snowed a fair bit last night.

Advertisement