Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To the fella and the girl that got engaged on City Quay at 7:15 on Monday night...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Tefral

This must be the fella that was on 98FM this morning. He had operations on his knees before so he said he didnt know if he was able to get back up:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I got engaged at that exact spot.

6 days after our first date, we told each other we loved each other and I said I want to marry you and then he asked me.
    We'll be married 16 years next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    I got engaged at that exact spot.

6 days after our first date, we told each other we loved each other and I said I want to marry you and then he asked me.
    We'll be married 16 years next week.

6 Days!! - wow!
    i wish it was that fast for me...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Mozoltov!

KeithM89 wrote: »
    6 Days!! - wow!
    i wish it was that fast for me...:)
    You'd give up sex after just 6 days? Dude, you're crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Mozoltov! wrote: »
    You'd give up sex after just 6 days? Dude, you're crazy!

Im a fast worker, plus its hard to hire prostitutes for more than a night...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I'm a girl actually and we got married so we could have sex!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    I'm a girl actually and we got married so we could have sex!!!!

*Leans forward with interest and subscribes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Im a fast worker, plus its hard to hire prostitutes for more than a night...:)

...and expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

He got down on one knee??

WHIPPED !

• Advertisement
Advertisement