Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone (or their friends) take a brown jacket from NV on Leeson St. on Friday night?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

It's all in the title really. My jacket was taken from NV on Leeson St. sometime no Friday night. It's odd because I was sitting by it for a good portion of the night. The jacket itself is nothing fancy- a brown faux-leather jacket from Pennys, but my keys, iPod and a pair of really nice elbow-length gloves were in the pocket.

So if you or your mates were in the club could you please rack your brains and ask round and see if anyone took it on me!

My number was on a keys and I haven't heard anything since so I'm not too optimistic :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Got this email a few minutes ago from a guy in my year:

"hey,
    My housemates and myself were cleaning the house today and we stumbled upon a jacket that did not belong to us. One of my house mates vaguely remembers picking up the jacket in NV, thinking it was his.... he was pretty hammered. We found a set of keys in the jacket with your name on it. also with the jacket was a pair of gloves, a mercer clinic receipt, and a ipod. do confirm. thx."

Ledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

nice one!!

Advertisement