Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies - Seamstress Needed!

• 01-12-2010 3:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hello ladies (or Gents)

I need a seamstress - have 3 gorgeous tops but they seem to be catching me just below the bust line. The zips are to the side.

Also have another top that I need the padding taken out and straps put on (Is this even an option?! :confused:)

Thanking you kindly! :o

Oh one that is in Waterford City!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

the only one that I know of is the lady in Lisduggan Shopping Centre..directly across from where the TSB used to be:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Triona23

There is a place beside Yeats College, just on the left hand side of it. Does all sorts of alterations, very reasonable prices too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

gk fabrics on barrack st do alterations also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xxnixx

Excellent alteration service on the corner of presentation row, easy parking, fitting service and all at a reasonable price.

Check out:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterford-Ireland/Marias-Alteration-Service/163746933655198

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Thanks all!

Going to go with the last suggestion!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,687 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Now M&S is sorted, I wonder what is the masculine of seamstress? Seamer? Sempter? Seamster?

Well, waddyeknow - I just checked that last one and it is in fact the correct word. There's a table quiz question.

Maybe I should take this discussion with myself to the English forum.

Advertisement