Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IFMA Muay Thai Amateur World Championships 2010

• 01-12-2010 6:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Over in Bangkok at the moment and checked out the IFMA Worlds for a bit yesterday.

Just wondering if theres an Irish squad? Wasn't anyone on yesterday from what I could see but I couldn't find a country listing online...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BridgestoneThai

Hi, there is no Irish team this year, dont you know theres a recession on:o. But we have two lads fighting pro over there. Stephen Meleady is fighting on the Kings Birthday show which is held over ther next week or so and possibly hopefully our other fighter Jonathan Bracken is hoopeful of getting a fight also. If you get a chance to get to that show you could check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭hooplah

Unforyunately I'm heading back to sunny Dublin tomorrow so will miss out. Best of luck to the two lads though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

You'd wanna check things before you leave Bangkok, especially if you have a connecting flight. You wouldn't want to get stuck in Abu Dhabi or whatever. I'd be fairly confident the airports will be closed tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kellyc

Khannie wrote: »
    You'd wanna check things before you leave Bangkok, especially if you have a connecting flight. You wouldn't want to get stuck in Abu Dhabi or whatever. I'd be fairly confident the airports will be closed tomorrow.

i would have loved to have been stuck in abu dhabi rather than SHANNON!! lol:(

of course i didn't see the replies untill i arrived in abu dabi. think its all good though

• Advertisement

Stephen Meleady won his match, fair play to him: http://thescienceof8limbs.com/2010/12/05/wpmf-kings-birthday-quick-results/

Advertisement