Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R741 Gorey to Kilmuckridge

Options
  • 01-12-2010 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Can anyone report on the state of the roads around kilmuckridge please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Check the AA website,after fresh snow last night I reckon the roads wouldn't be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dfitzpatrick2

No specifics on AAroadwatch. Hoping for local knowledge!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

took a glance at it this morn, 8am while passing over the motorway, pure white, cars crawling

Thanks, I've given up the idea of travelling. I'm stuck in Dublin. In case anyone is thinking of travelling through the city. Forget it. It's chaotic, cars stuck on hills. Buses abandoned. Many routes not running etc. Stay home with a hot whiskey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

If Riverchapel/Courtown is anything to go by you made the right choice. I'd imagine you'd have great difficulty getting into Kilmuckridge from Ballyedmond or Wells and you certainly won't get in from this end.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info. I was worried about driving all the way down and then either getting stuck or having to turn around and go back to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭gollywog

kilmuckridge is lethal, I live there and believe me it is a no go area. main roads even dodgy around here

Batten down the hatches so. No one's going anywhere. :P

Advertisement