Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAN IT BE DONE

• 01-12-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Leaving cert as an external student!!!!!!!!,can it really be done? Its alot of work to be doing all by yourself like. Any external students out there that cud help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Darraghnormal

3G wrote: »
    Leaving cert as an external student!!!!!!!!,can it really be done? Its alot of work to be doing all by yourself like. Any external students out there that cud help me?

I did it, if i can you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 3G

Jez dats a great help, il remerber dat wen im doing the exams''if darragh can do it,i can do it''

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make sure you tell the SEC you intend sitting as an external. The deadline is the end of January or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Darraghnormal

Japers. You asked could it be done. I said yeah, I sat it along with about 3 other externals in a national school. I found it easier studying the material myself than a teacher teaching it to me, advantages for maths english and irish too: choose your own option questions (not the ones a teacher will tell you to study because they say so).

Good luck with it anyway.

Advertisement