Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Freeze Discussion / Heavy snow & Blizzards continue - 01/12/2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I am grown up but i find things funny that most other people don't find funny, apologies

If a guy falls out of a wheelchair, i'll help him up but more than likely laugh about it later

Fair enough LOL about the wheelchair tbh :P

I know that roundabout well ,exits for Portloise,Carlow Town Center [where that car was coming from?] and down towards the GAA pitch in Carlow town.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I am grown up but i find things funny that most other people don't find funny, apologies

If a guy falls out of a wheelchair, i'll help him up but more than likely laugh about it later
    i'll have you know that my dad is in a wheelchair.

and you're right, it is pretty funny when he falls out of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Cloud cover here in Raheny/Killester , a few light snowflakes , we're out of the shadow for the moment anyway:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

couple of flakes blowing in there wind here now in Newbridge

Temp -1.9

Dp -3.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

You couldnt leave it could you...

who in gods name would save up the image of a guy falling out of wheelchair to have a chuckle to themselves later..you need help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Can we let this go now please, maybe you should have posted that in A/H!

GET BACK TO THE SNOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

re that crash video - young fellas laugh at stupid stuff without thinking. its what they do.

we're both in our mid twenties, some people just don't take life as seriously as others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

that IOM shadow is really annoying me! always just seem to be on the edge of a streamer... i want full whack! :D:p

Let's organise a day trip to Navan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Serious snow in Kilkenny now.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

with all the snow and cold spell around i wonder will the be a baby boom in 9 months time :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Mink wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be anything on AA Roadwatch re Dublin City Centre. Did anyone make it in there for work (who doesn't actually live in the city centre) this morning, what are the roads like.

I'm loving the snow but if I don't make it into work Thurs, Fri, Sat I'm seriously fecked!

Its grand in the CC. Bit slushy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Just getting a few flurries from the Dublin CC streamer. Looks to be just 2-5 miles too far south.

smokin ace wrote: »
    with all the snow and cold spell around i wonder will the be a baby boom in 9 months time :D:D:D:D

I dont know but ive a fair sore arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

We're off again in Dublin CC (D2).

Light stuff though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Sitec wrote: »
    Serious snow in Kilkenny now.:D

Where in KK are you????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Carlow town, just before the sugar factory round about

if its like that in the town, it must be really bad up the ridge and around the blackstairs.

Where in KK are you????

in the City

vibe666 wrote: »
    i'll have you know that my dad is in a wheelchair.

and you're right, it is pretty funny when he falls out of it. :)

glad other people have the same sense of humour

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

we're both in our mid twenties, some people just don't take life as seriously as others

mid twenties is firmly young fella territory. the evidence is the the driving past a crashed car filming it and going "hur hur hur".

don't get butt hurt over it. if its ok to call someone an idiot for crashing a car, its also ok to say omeone is a spa for filming it and laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭compsys

Just getting a few flurries from the Dublin CC streamer. Looks to be just 2-5 miles too far south.

I'm around 5 miles south and not much here either :(

• Advertisement

Jaysoose wrote: »
    You couldnt leave it could you...

who in gods name would save up the image of a guy falling out of wheelchair to have a chuckle to themselves later..you need help.

:pac:
    joes girls wrote: »
    Can we let this go on please, maybe you should have posted that in A/H!

GET BACK TO THE SNOW!!!

Still slightly snowing in Carlow town

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Could all the Lucan posters please do a snow dance?
    I've seen enough clear blue sky this morning. I want to see dark clouds now. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭keithzer

Still very heavy in Drogheda going strong for the last hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭dacogawa

Light snow in D4 again

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

compsys wrote: »
    I'm around 5 miles south and not much here either :(

Same as that - pretty clear around Blackrock

mid twenties is firmly young fella territory. the evidence is the the driving past a crashed car filming it and going "hur hur hur".

don't get butt hurt over it. if its ok to call someone an idiot for crashing a car, its also ok to say omeone is a spa for filming it and laughing.

fair enough i suppose

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Clear blue sky for ages in Monasterevin, only have about and inch of snow, we need more !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

According to raintoday, it looks like south dublin will be getting pasted around now. Although in the CC its starting up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Where are you Weathercheck ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 krrh

snowing heavy in clondalkin village, d22 at the min!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement