Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Place to buy XBOX Kinetc.

Options
  • 01-12-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi there
    I was looking to buy an Xbox Kinect (in a store not online as delivery may be an issue with the snow). Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to get it the cheapest?

Thanks

Mischs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

hi, have we met before?:D i heard they're all sold out but someone was selling one on adverts. did you look at it? i really want one but i am going to hold off for a while, sick of buying stuff at top dollar and then then seeing it at half price a few months later. best of luck M;)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

Hi there, My bike got robbed by the way :-( not to worry.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out the one on adverts- nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

Hi there, My bike got robbed by the way :-( not to worry.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out the one on adverts- nice one.

aahhh sorry to hear that M:( i will see if i can get another cheap one for you. thats terrible. is the kinect for yourself? or did someone put it on a santa list? either way i will keep an eve out for one for you. keep shining sunshinegirly:)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

Ah thanks, on both accounts.. The XBOX is for my nephew from my sis of course! :-)

Advertisement