Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete tools on the roads!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Very true.

Also, not every car that has an L plate has a L driver driving ;)

True, also, not every car without one has a licensed driver, and not every licensed driver is a good driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

patrickc wrote: »
    was before the cold snap, coming in the n9, you over took a line of cars on that straight stretch, as a car was coming towards you.

What exactly about this was dangerous, illegal or put your and others 'lives at risk' as you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

SV wrote: »
    What exactly about this was dangerous, illegal or put your and others 'lives at risk' as you say?

the fact that you overtook 4 cars, with an oncoming car towards you, forcing all us to jam on to allow you back in before the other car creamed you out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

patrickc wrote: »
    the fact that you overtook 4 cars, with an oncoming car towards you, forcing all us to jam on to allow you back in before the other car creamed you out of it.

I recall this quite well actually, as I very rarely overtake.
    That is, if this was at night.

I pulled in ahead of all of the cars about 3 car lengths ahead of ye. Whilst the other car was about 10 car lengths away from me.
    To say ye had to jam on is such a blatant lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

SV wrote: »
    I recall this quite well actually, as I very rarely overtake.
    That is, if this was at night.

I pulled in ahead of all of the cars about 3 car lengths ahead of ye. Whilst the other car was about 10 car lengths away from me.
    To say ye had to jam on is such a blatant lie.

well it was at night yes, and as I was the car directly behind you before you overtook, I was forced to brake hard I remember it well, so maybe it was the 1st car that lead to it. at night it looked closer in the dark. i was wrong so.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement