Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't..

Options
  • 01-12-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭

.. work out if this is irritaing as f*ck, or very catchy and well-written.

There's some cracking double-entendres in there!

"I had sex with a girl in an apple orchard, and I came in cider!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭token56

Irritating,

really really irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I turned it off after he said "What's up internet?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That would be Bo Burnham...very much a Youtube 'Star'. Some of his stuff is really funny. (Like "My whole family thinks I'm gay").

Oh, and he has several albums, and has done a few adverts etc. He's made a ton of money from doing these raps.

He's not as good/funny as Stephen Lynch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've heard of him alright.. he's regularly #1 in the iTunes Comedy Chart.

To be fair to the guy, some of his wordplay is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

token56 wrote: »
    Irritating,

really really irritating.

no more irritating than most of the songs in the charts today where some black rapper boring rhyms the last word of ten sentences in a row to the beat i could muster up on Tomy's my first keyboard from 1986, with absolutly no structure or singing ability

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

He has 2 albums ("Bo Burnham" and "Words, Words, Words"), both of which are centred around a different live show, with some of his recorded stuff on each album. He's a very good songwriter, some of his puns are just ridiculously good. I'd really recommend giving some of his material a listen.

Advertisement