Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NXT Season 4 - Rookies and Pros revealed...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i agree, Endaaaagh.
    I don't like Johnny Curtis at all, i don't see anything special in him. With Brodus Clay you can see he looks impressive, and has a unique decent promo, and Bateman is an instantly funny, really likable guy.

I thought it would've been perfect to have Danielson and Bateman go for the tag titles since they're the best suited rookie/mentor tandem from NXT by a mile. I do like the idea of Clay becoming ADR's bodyguard a lot, it'd make tons of sense and a great way to bring him in.

(I added spoilers just in case :p....)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

NXT was on tv here Thursday night hardly a need for spoilers now!

Cheers DM, i only know when RAW is on lol so better to be safe than sorry

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Did they preview season 5 after?

I lost interest in 4 when DB was eliminated.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Did they preview season 5 after? I lost interest in 4 when DB was eliminated.

Nope. They just said "it's like nothing you've ever seen before" or some crap like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'v stopped watching nxt after the 2nd season. It just didn't do anything for me. Am I the only one that feels this way

oh most people don't care at all; generally it is just as morbid curiosity, something to put on. All-divas S3 was to watch a week-to-week train wreck (Michael Cole was hilarious, the commentators would just bury the show, start playing angry birds on their iphone etc). Watching the women botch their way, the commentators hating on it and the pros laughing at them was pretty funny.

This season wasn't that bad, mostly thanks to Derrick Bateman and Daniel Bryan, who have genuinely funny and entertaining interactions. (a highlight was them cheating in a Q&A segment, and Danielson teaching him submissions)

....It helps that the show's only an hour long, but i couldn't watch it on TV, it'd have to be taped so i can fast-forward the crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Does anyone think we could see Clay cost Edge the title at mania? It could tie in nicely with his promise to "destroy the dreams on the WWE universe". What better way than costing Edge his title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Bateman is brilliant - Him and Danielson were gold together.

• Advertisement
Advertisement