Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'm not just pointing this at you Steve, by the way - but lads, cut 'em some slack.

The guys in The RAGE setup their shop in a ****ty-arsed economy, based it around a market that has been tried in Dublin before and never did well, and yet they've done extremely well, going from strength to strength every month, judging by the quality and quantity of the stock.

Remember, they had that flood just over a year ago that ruined a good bit of stock and would have cost them a wedge of cash to replace the stock and repair the shop. I remember that a LOT of users on here were heartbroken when it happened, as the shop was in danger of closing.

Don't get me wrong, I know that they don't match eBay prices and I still buy most of my stuff online... but to rubbish their business is daftness and smacks of elitism.

If you think you can do better, then put your money where your mouth is and setup a shop that deals in retro stuff. Build the website and list the prices. And if not, then realise that the lads in The RAGE are doing very well for themselves and we're very lucky to have a shop here in Dublin where you can walk in and see video games and consoles from pretty much as far back as it goes.

/rant

I don't think anyone here is badmouthing them :confused:

They're simply not exploiting what they could be, which would increase their exposure & business with very little outlay. Is it too much to ask for a shop to have a basic website you can order from? Seriously??

I'd love them to have a site I could buy from, as I'm rarely in the city center. It's no skin off my nose that they don't, I'll just shop elsewhere. I'd like to buy from RAGE, believe me I would, but non being in the city center, combined with not knowing wtf they have in stock, and what their prices are is very little incentive for me to go in & shop there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

EnterNow wrote: »
    I don't think anyone here is badmouthing them :confused:

They're simply not exploiting what they could be, which would increase their exposure & business with very little outlay. Is it too much to ask for a shop to have a basic website you can order from? Seriously??

I'd love them to have a site I could buy from, as I'm rarely in the city center. It's no skin off my nose that they don't, I'll just shop elsewhere. I'd like to buy from RAGE, believe me I would, but non being in the city center, combined with not knowing wtf they have in stock, and what their prices are is very little incentive for me to go in & shop there

I'm the same, rarely in the city centre and usually have no idea what they have except for the stuff they stick up on facebook. And that stuff that goes up on facebook is gone quickly anyway.

Plus, if you don't like elitism you're on the wrong forum :D

Steve SI wrote: »
    Plus, if you don't like elitism you're on the wrong forum :D

Lol, seriously though I would love to buy from them & support them....it's just not...easy enough. Kinda shocking in this day & age for a retailer not to exploit the web with a basic site. It makes no business sense at all to restrict yourself to the walls of your shop.

Lol, seriously though I would love to buy from them & support them....it's just not...easy enough. Kinda shocking in this day & age for a retailer not to exploit the web with a basic site. It makes no business sense at all to restrict yourself to the walls of your shop.

Exactly, I'd say they'd have a load of my cash at this stage if they had an online store of some kind and posted the stuff. Maybe have standard and express post. Maybe even a pricier bike courier option for Dublin(why not if the cost is passed on to the customer).

I'm gonna be honest here, if they had an online store I'd have snapped up the NeoGeo CD they got in the other day as an impulse purchase.

But as I've said before, it's their shop and they can run it any way they see fit. But we also have the right to comment on it, that's just the way it works.
    If you have a business you're opening yourself up for criticism, and also praise.

At the moment a few of us are criticising how they run the business. But in the past and probably the future we have also had/will have great things to say about them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Well I won't criticise how they run their business even if it would be nice if they had an online shop. I live too far from the city centre to make it worth my while shopping there but they seem to be doing just fine without my business. Think I've only bought stuff there maybe on two occasions but I'm still glad the shop exists even if I don't really benefit from it.

I'm not sure an online shop or basic website is such a simple undertaking especially when your stock is sitting out on shelves where it can be purchased at any minute. Not sure how that would work, someone comes in and picks up an item to look at while someone else is trying to buy the same item online? I imagine you'd need to have a proper stock system too where you could barcode everything and scan it in and out of stock which would need to update the website in real time. That sounds like it could cost a few quid to setup and maintain and depending on volumes it could be a full time job time wise, are their game sales making that much? Actually I wonder how the game sales compare to the record sales too.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I'm not sure an online shop or basic website is such a simple undertaking especially when your stock is sitting out on shelves where it can be purchased at any minute. Not sure how that would work, someone comes in and picks up an item to look at while someone else is trying to buy the same item online? I imagine you'd need to have a proper stock system too where you could barcode everything and scan it in and out of stock which would need to update the website in real time. That sounds like it could cost a few quid to setup and maintain and depending on volumes it could be a full time job time wise, are their game sales making that much? Actually I wonder how the game sales compare to the record sales too.

I'm sure there's an easy enough way of automating it. Hell, when something sells just instruct the staff member to remove it from the shop inventory. What are the chances of people buying the same item online & in the shop at that exact same time? It's not rocket science, & they couldn't be too busy to do this either.

If they had an online shop Andrew, would you buy from it? I know I would. Or maybe even an intermediate like an adverts or ebay shop? They cost very little, no complicated stock system involved, just mark it sold & its done. It's not that I'm criticizing them at all, it just doesn't make sense not to do it. I don't buy the 'they're doing well anyway' argument either. That's no excuse for not doing even better ;)

A online store like that with stock tracking could be done in a basic way in a few hours. I've done it before myself for companies when I was doing general freelance IT stuff.

Or as EnterNow said just use the adverts.ie shop function. My brother setup a store that way(only a month or so ago) that mirrors his new electronics shop stock and he's had no problems so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

There could be some other factor though. Maybe the guy who owns it has always dreamed of opening a record store, loves having people coming into his shop and the chat/banter that goes with it?

He may think that an online store would take customers away from the brick and mortar one - which may make him more money as there's a wider audience, but may ruin the record shop vision he has.

I guess some people just go into business for reasons other than money.

I'm another one on the list of people who never drops in there by the way (and would love an online store). And I commute through the city centre twice a day!

o1s1n wrote: »
    I guess some people just go into business for reasons other than money.

That may be, simply it. In which case they shall continue to be restricted to the four walls of their shop :(

They woud have a near instant monopoly in Ireland selling retro games online. Someone else in time will exploit it, & RAGE could be left in the dust.

I'm sure there's an easy enough way of automating it. Hell, when something sells just instruct the staff member to remove it from the shop inventory. What are the chances of people buying the same item online & in the shop at that exact same time? It's not rocket science, & they couldn't be too busy to do this either.

I would guess the chances would be quite high actually, considering the relatively small amount of stock they have and the seemingly large following on Facebook - if they had an online shop you could be guaranteed a lot of people would be surfing it all the time. All it takes is for one online customer to buy something only to be told later that actually it was already sold, and there goes the online side of it.
    If they had an online shop Andrew, would you buy from it? I know I would. Or maybe even an intermediate like an adverts or ebay shop? They cost very little, no complicated stock system involved, just mark it sold & its done. It's not that I'm criticizing them at all, it just doesn't make sense not to do it. I don't buy the 'they're doing well anyway' argument either. That's no excuse for not doing even better ;)

Yep of course I would, I did say it would be nice if they had one I just didn't think it would be as simple to setup and run as you and Steve suggest. But the only experience I have with online shops is via some of our clients (some are online only, some have walk in shops too), they'd be much bigger operations than the Rage though so it wouldn't be comparing like with like.
    Steve SI wrote: »
    A online store like that with stock tracking could be done in a basic way in a few hours. I've done it before myself for companies when I was doing general freelance IT stuff.

Or as EnterNow said just use the adverts.ie shop function. My brother setup a store that way(only a month or so ago) that mirrors his new electronics shop stock and he's had no problems so far.

A few hours really? You should offer your services to them so. As I said, I don't know the ins and outs of it, just figured it wouldn't be a simple task. :)

• Advertisement

I would guess the chances would be quite high actually, considering the relatively small amount of stock they have and the seemingly large following on Facebook - if they had an online shop you could be guaranteed a lot of people would be surfing it all the time. All it takes is for one online customer to buy something only to be told later that actually it was already sold, and there goes the online side of it.

But then surely that can happen in any shop? If the staff marked it sold online as the customer was leaving, it wouldn't be an issue.

A few hours really? You should offer your services to them so. As I said, I don't know the ins and outs of it, just figured it wouldn't be a simple task. :)

Yep, less than that even. This is of course to get the basics up and running and be able to except payment and manage stock(it would require some process changes in the shop itself as well of course). Then you can spend as long as you like fine tuning the interface and adding from frilly bits. It's really not that hard. I'm damn good at what I do but even someone with just the basics and willing to do a bit of research and learn some stuff can do it.

But then surely that can happen in any shop? If the staff marked it sold online as the customer was leaving, it wouldn't be an issue.

What if someone comes up to the counter with a game in their hand, seller scans it or whatever, only to find it was just sold online (seller didn't have time to remove it from the shelf). So someone has paid for it online, another person has it in their hands about to pay for it - what happens then? Or maybe the seller doesn't scan it, sells it to the chap over the counter, goes to update the website only to find he has an order sitting there for it to be shipped out.

In my limited experience, other businesses that have online and walk in shops can usually just re-order the item or if they can't then one customer will be disappointed. It would want to be a rare occurrence for a small shop like The Rage that probably relies a lot on good feedback/word of mouth.

Maybe I'm just being overly pedantic (as I'm paid to be :pac:) or the above scenario would never happen in reality.

What if someone comes up to the counter with a game in their hand, seller scans it or whatever, only to find it was just sold online (seller didn't have time to remove it from the shelf). So someone has paid for it online, another person has it in their hands about to pay for it - what happens then? Or maybe the seller doesn't scan it, sells it to the chap over the counter, goes to update the website only to find he has an order sitting there for it to be shipped out.

Game sells online.
    Email arrives in RAGE.
    Assistant removes game from shelf.

In the unlikely event of two people buying at the same time, the customer can simply be told "I'm very sorry but that's just been sold."

RAGE would need to be like this for this to be an issue

13.jpg
    In my limited experience, other businesses that have online and walk in shops can usually just re-order the item or if they can't then one customer will be disappointed. It would want to be a rare occurrence for a small shop like The Rage that probably relies a lot on good feedback/word of mouth.

Whats to stop me going all the way into RAGE to buy something & to be told it has been sold? There's no valid way of me knowing what they have.

Maybe I'm just being overly pedantic (as I'm paid to be :pac:) or the above scenario would never happen in reality.

There are processes that would need to be put in place in the shop. Buts its definitely doable.
    I know what you're saying about selling an item in the shop and someone buys it around the same time online. That side of things would require a bit more work but can still be done.
    I'm not sure a straight up standard online store would be the best way for the RAGE to go. But there are other options available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Maybe if they even gave about two days for the products to be exclusive to their store before posting it online.

That would keep people coming to the shop, as they would have first dibs on the facebook stuff while giving them the chance to offload the stuff that has been hanging around for ages: people who haven't had the chance to buy in the rage now do, and it's opening it up to a whole new audience.

Of course this complicates things a small bit more (stock take of what's in or out of the store exclusive range), but it's just an idea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Id say they just probably dont want the hassle of having to post stuff, packing it etc.

keithgeo wrote: »
    Id say they just probably dont want the hassle of having to post stuff, packing it etc.

Which is fair enough, if they don't wanna do that. I on the other hand don't want the hassle of driving to town to peruse what they have :p

Joking aside, even without the delivery option, something simple that had an up to date stock inventory with a price list is not asking too much, no matter what the arguments are.

I work just down the road from the place and to be honest i dont bother going there that much. I think its overpriced compared to the internet (which i can understand i guess), so even if they did start posting stuff, it wouldnt be worth it at their current prices.

I work just down the road from the place and to be honest i dont bother going there that much. I think its overpriced compared to the internet (which i can understand i guess), so even if they did start posting stuff, it wouldnt be worth it at their current prices.

Really? I thought the prices were generally good for a retail store from what I've seen posted here. I've never been in it, shame if they've gone through the roof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

There is a benefit to the shop though, as you can check the condition thoroughly and for Nintendo cardboard that's handy.
    The problem Andrew is talking about is a valid one, as from my experience dealing with them in the shop, they are too chaotic and unorganised. The problem of updating stock would be an issue. Heck working in Xtravision would give you an idea how easily people screw up stuff through sheer laziness.
    'where's the last Mario ds game gone?'
    'I sold it'
    'what!'
    *cue customer
    'I'm here to collect my sons only wish for Christmas?'
    'sorry it's all gone.'
    'I had a deposit on it!'
    'will have it back Stephens day.'
    *cue verbal warning for me because a twat sold a game clearly marked on system as being on deposit with it nearly paid and with a note attached to the box.

People would stop going into the shop because all the good stuff would be gone online. I would of got that Neo geo cd as well!
    Two exclusive to the shop itself means only dross gets put up online and it won't sell because it's dearer than eBay. So the online store is wasted.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    There is a benefit to the shop though, as you can check the condition thoroughly and for Nintendo cardboard that's handy.
    The problem Andrew is talking about is a valid one, as from my experience dealing with them in the shop, they are too chaotic and unorganised. The problem of updating stock would be an issue. Heck working in Xtravision would give you an idea how easily people screw up stuff through sheer laziness.
    'where's the last Mario ds game gone?'
    'I sold it'
    'what!'
    *cue customer
    'I'm here to collect my sons only wish for Christmas?'
    'sorry it's all gone.'
    'I had a deposit on it!'
    'will have it back Stephens day.'
    *cue verbal warning for me because a twat sold a game clearly marked on system as being on deposit with it nearly paid and with a note attached to the box.

Tbh if management are prerpared to let lazy staff affect turnover, that's their own issue. Jobs are hard to come by these days, if people are pulling their weight, there's plenty of others who would.

If running an online extenion of the shop is beyond what the management & staff can handle, I still maintain an Adverts/Ebay option would see a great potential for sales without much outlay. If that can't handle that then they're really in the wrong business

Well, ive bought about 3 NES games in there and a couple of megadrive games. I think i paid 30 for the nes games for example, which is grand i guess, but if you compare that to ebay, ive often got 6 Games from there from the same seller by bidding at the last minute, contacting him first and asking about combined shipping and you would looking at about 36 quid or so maybe 40 from the uk. most of the boxed nes games in rage are 10 or more from when i was in there last.

You can get lucky i guess and get good games for cheap and its good to go in and have a browse, but i would always spend my money on ebay, if your smart about bidding you can get a lot more for the same ammount.

or even look at infideals, their boxed megadrive games are like half price compared to rage.

What about those who arn't in Dublin though? Sure there's a benefit to bricks n mortar, but limiting it to that doesn't make sense.

How cool would RAGE be having a shop you could walk into & browse, but also had a nice site you could buy from with pricing & stock inventories. The only place in Ireland offering it too. I think they're mad not to exploit it :confused:

Until then though, I shall shop elsewhere. Town is just an utter kip tbh, I avoid it if at all possible.

or even look at infideals, their boxed megadrive games are like half price compared to rage.

Made even sweeter with our discount. They're adding new stuff soon he said

Made even sweeter with our discount. They're adding new stuff soon he said

Yeh you will get all the good stuff first though i bet! haha..

we should open our own online shop between us, who needs a brick and mortar..

Tbh if management are prerpared to let lazy staff affect turnover, that's their own issue. Jobs are hard to come by these days, if people are pulling their weight, there's plenty of others who would.

If running an online extenion of the shop is beyond what the management & staff can handle, I still maintain an Adverts/Ebay option would see a great potential for sales without much outlay. If that can't handle that then they're really in the wrong business

I don't work there anymore but just firing staff doesn't solve the problem as you just get more crap staff. When I worked there I was told that we had a 70% rate of staff being fired/quit within a year. I worked with 30 different people and maybe 4 were useful. 2 of them were managers.
    And from my experience with one or two of the guys at the rage is that they are every bit as bad and could not handle the extra work.

But an adverts shop would be workable and easy to do. Never thought of that.

Well, ive bought about 3 NES games in there and a couple of megadrive games. I think i paid 30 for the nes games for example, which is grand i guess, but if you compare that to ebay, ive often got 6 Games from there from the same seller by bidding at the last minute, contacting him first and asking about combined shipping and you would looking at about 36 quid or so maybe 40 from the uk. most of the boxed nes games in rage are 10 or more from when i was in there last.

You can get lucky i guess and get good games for cheap and its good to go in and have a browse, but i would always spend my money on ebay, if your smart about bidding you can get a lot more for the same ammount.

See that's the thing you can get bargains online.

How much would the three games posted from the rage cost? €30 for the games and €10 for post. At €40 you might as well get them on eBay.

See that's the thing you can get bargains online.

How much would the three games posted from the rage cost? €30 for the games and €10 for post. At €40 you might as well get them on eBay.

If they did well enough though they could lower the price on items, & let throughput make the profit for them. They could also do all manner of incentives like 3 for 2 etc.

If your saying though the staff there, in your own experience, arn't up to much, then it's better left as is.

• Advertisement

Yeh you will get all the good stuff first though i bet! haha..

we should open our own online shop between us, who needs a brick and mortar..

We would make the worlds worst managers.

Day 1:
    Keith - How much should we advertise this for?
    Me - Hmm, I've been looking for one of those.

Day 2:
    Me - I took this as a p/x against something, what should we sell it for?
    Keith - Actually, I might nab that for myself.

Day 3:
    Keith - I'm putting this Megaman up on the web for €10
    Me - Hang on, I actually don't have a Megaman, I'll take that.

Etc etc :D

...Town is just an utter kip tbh, I avoid it if at all possible.

Unfortunately I might have to suffer it tomorrow. :(

Yikes, some amount of posting since earlier, we should be firing off some invoices to The Rage for consultancy time. :pac:

Unfortunately I might have to suffer it tomorrow. :(

Yikes, some amount of posting since earlier, we should be firing off some invoices to The Rage for consultancy time. :pac:

Aw no, parking is up to €200 an hour now I hear :p

We have been flat out posting. In fairness, it's all been constructive criticism & agreeable defense. For a bunch of gaming geeks, we're pretty damn mature at times :):D

Aw no, parking is up to €200 an hour now I hear :p

We have been flat out posting. In fairness, it's all been constructive criticism & agreeable defense. For a bunch of gaming geeks, we're pretty damn mature at times :):D

Assuming the weather is ok we've decided to slum it and get the Dart from Bray, much cheaper and hopefully the jammer won't be up on blocks when we get back. Be fooked if I have to deal with idiot drivers (like Vettel does ;)) in town.

Might pop over to The Rage if I'm arsed, here's one thing that does annoy me about the shop - they don't take laser (or didn't last time I was there)! :mad:

here's one thing that does annoy me about the shop - they don't take laser (or didn't last time I was there)! :mad:

Ah stop, really?

Does this fella own & run it?

old.jpg

Doesn't it cost you to run a visa/laser terminal? I think we're getting to the nub of the matter now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Doesn't it cost you to run a visa/laser terminal? I think we're getting to the nub of the matter now :rolleyes:

Yeah I'd say there's definitely running costs on top of buying the equipment and having a net connection and all that jazz. There's a small local newsagent down here that has one but you have to spend €10 or more to use it which is fair enough, but I couldn't imagine it's hugely expensive.

I rarely carry cash and too lazy to go into Rage, see if there's anything I want, ask them to hold it while I go around the corner to the atm. I blame plastic and online shopping for said laziness.

I rarely carry cash and too lazy to go into Rage, see if there's anything I want, ask them to hold it while I go around the corner to the atm. I blame plastic and online shopping for said laziness.

To think that's actually what you'd have to do in this day & age, pretty silly in all fairness.

A weird SF2 SNES bootleg, SF3 - http://www.ebay.ie/itm/SUPER-NINTENDO-SNES-STREET-FIGHTER-III-3-SUPER-VERSION-RARE-NOT-II-2-/251030502128?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a72957af0

Never seen that. It's SF2 with the CE characters & a few action replay type hacks by the looks of it. I never was able to get the boss characters working on the SNES though with an AR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

I think ready back on the eBay vs. Bricks and Mortar selling, you're all missing the point a bit. It's not about value, availability or anything else, it's about supporting a local business. You don't go to a pub because it has the cheapest pints, unless you're a student, so you have to consider there's rent, staff, future stock and and unsold stock to think about when comparing prices vs. a dude sitting at home selling old games that happen to be lying around. As for Laser/Credit cards, chalk off another 5-7% on the sale, tax, 25%.

If you're a hardcore collector, eBay is the place to be, and those games aren't cheap. If you're a casual gamer what's 2-3 euro when you'll have something that can only rise in value in years to come, or at the very least be resellable at minimum 50% of the purchase price.

The 65 euro copy of FIFA 12 is worthless now, even less as I'd have to resubscribe for on-line play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

To be honest guys if you see what you believe to be a viable gap in the market you're well within your rights to fill it yourselves. I'd really like the idea of running a small shop myself, and if I'm making a reasonable profit out of it then I'd be pleased enough. I'd take it over a job I hate that pays a good bit more (provided I could afford to take the cut of course). Though I'm biased, I'd rather do anything else in place of the PhD I'm on the verge of finishing at this stage!

Was just in the RAGE a couple of hours ago as it happens, seems like the majority of the new boxed snes games sold, unless they're all behind the counter and I didn't notice. Picked up a boxed and complete copy of Dragon Quest 3 for the Famicom which was nice.

• Advertisement

The debate wasn't about Ebay vs bricks and mortar at all, it was about maximizing sales and reaching a larger audience via an online shop, whether that would be costly or not etc. I would imagine most folk here have no problem paying a few quid extra to support local businesses. But when you live nowhere near The Rage then it becomes a lot more expensive to shop there especially when you don't know what's in stock beforehand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭Doge

But when you live nowhere near The Rage then it becomes a lot more expensive to shop there especially when you don't know what's in stock beforehand.

There's always option B:

telephone-ch.jpg

waveform wrote: »
    There's always option B:

telephone-ch.jpg

Gosh no! Phones are expensive just ask Meteor and Eircom.

There's always option B:

telephone-ch.jpg

Ring Ring

TheRage: Hello, The Rage, how I can help?

Me: Hi, I'm thinking of calling into the shop to check out the retro games, but I live in a galaxy far far away, so to save me 30 quid on travel and parking could you call out everything you have in stock and let me know item condition and price please?

*click*

Me: Hello? Hello?

You'd want to be one ignorant mother to do that though!

Usually when I ring a store I ask if they have specific things in stock...

You'd want to be one ignorant mother to do that though!

Usually when I ring a store I ask if they have specific things in stock...

You'd ring up The Rage and ask for a specific retro game? You wouldn't care what else they might have in stock? Could miss out on something nice, bit foolish that.

You'd ring up The Rage and ask for a specific retro game? You wouldn't care what else they might have in stock? Could miss out on something nice, bit foolish that.

I'd find out what else they have in stock when I arrive to buy the specific games....

It's a bit depressing to see that the internet has made people so anti social these days! ;)

Whatever happened to calling into store, having a bit of friendly banter and enjoying the personal touch to customer service?

Btw, has anyone here ever sent Rage a polite e-mail or message,
    asking them if they ever considered selling online?
    offering to give them suggestions on how they could go about the website?

or even just asking if it would be feasible?

Kind of seems pointless and non constructive ranting about it on here behind their backs tbh...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I sent a polite message about the dangers of Legend of Dragoon and got banned :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

They've posted games before afaik, saw people asking on Facebook in the past and remember them saying they take paypal. Seemed quite informal though.

As it happens I'm always in town for some reason or another, normally a couple of times a week so I can safely say I wouldn't avail of an online store, I enjoy dropping in :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement