Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus closed Wednesday Dec 1, AND Thursday Dec 2, AND Friday Dec 3

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The campus is open Monday, so if you have something scheduled, and you haven't been told explicitly it's cancelled ... I'd assume it's on.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

The email that was sent to everybody said "Firstly, there will be no extra classes held next week (beginning 6th December 2010), "...so I assumed that meant lectures like that were cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Well is it a regular class or an "extra" class. If the organiser of the class hasn't emailed you, email him/her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Long range weather models are currently predicting a reload of severe winter weather from the 15th of this month onwards, with conditions deteriorating rapidly by the 20th of this month.

Exam time could be interesting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

By that time, I will have one exam left on the 17th. Speed up that **** before the 10th,then we'll talk. :D

• Advertisement

Library once again closing early, boo-urns

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

In case anyone doesn't know, Dublin Bus are stopping at 9pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

In case anyone doesn't know, Dublin Bus are stopping at 9pm tonight.

Yip, the buses are stopping at 9 tonight!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

why did they close the library?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I assume to let the staff go home before the roads freeze.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Any fresh snow coming down around UCD?

why did they close the library?

Because the unseasonably warm weather was due to end at 8:05 and they had to get everyone out before the ice set in! I am of course joking, they closed it earlier because they wanted time off work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Lot of snow falling out there now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Bucketing down now....

Hmmm will UCD be closed again?

And more essay extensions given....please.

Not at all. If they can't deal with 5cm of snow then there really is no hope for any of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Not at all. If they can't deal with 5cm of snow then there really is no hope for any of us!

Tuesday 7th December: UCD Belfield & Blackrock campuses open. Looks like UCD is giving it a good go this week!

Advertisement