Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom question!

Options
  • 01-12-2010 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey,Guys,I am a fashinable girl,but I have not too much money to purchase brands stuffs,so I choose replica~~ biggrin.gif Well,but there is custom question,I know replica clothes and shoes are very easy to pass the Custom,but how are jewelry and watch??? the replicas are also safe for the Custom? Because I just found a site,and there are many nice jewelry,watch and clothes on it~~ and I also wana to purchase a watch for my boyfriend as a gift,but I am a little worried about that,how about that? safe for watch? Is there any way?

MOD EDIT: Link snipped

is there anyone has bought replica watches,safe?

thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I assume that by 'Replica~~:D' you mean 'in the style of' rather then a counterfit item. If it's not counterfit then you have nothing to fear from customs. However getting counterfit items past customs is NOT what this forum is for.
    With that I'm closing the thread.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement